3| Cappuccino? Cappuccino. ✔

(a:n/ My head aches, gggargh! I might write a new story for the Watty's though :)

- Avii Park)

By some sheer fluke, Red and I've become friends. Now, I laugh as she almost trips over a random rock. She scowls at me, slapping my arm. "Shush! That was not funny."

I shrug, snorting. "Sure, Red." I shake my head mockingly at her, before grabbing a cigarette out of my pocket, and lighting it up with Drestin's black and white skull lighter. Red crinkles her nose at me.

"You shouldn't smoke, you know." She comments. "It's dangerous for your health." I resist the temptation to roll my eyes at her.

"Sorry, Mom."

The weird thing is, her disappointed gaze makes me feel like a disappointment.

Dammit. Smirking at her, I motion to a guy that had been staring at her for the past 15 minutes. "Go say hello." She turns round, hiding behind her hair when she sees her new admirer.

"No!" She hisses, turning around abruptly."He's such a creep! Rumor has it he got a girl preggers." I wrinkle my nose. That story reminded me of a...'friend' of mine.

Killian Harvey. "Hey, is his name Killian by any chance?" I ask, feigning disinterest in the matter, though I obviously am serenely interested. Red nods.

"Yeah, he's so weird."

My heart stops, and I make sure to duck my head as we walk past the hooded guy. How I had not noticed his appearance sooner, I didn't know. "You okay there, Roy?"

I just nod, throwing my fag in a nearby trash can. Red screams. "NO! That could catch fire!"

I just shrug, running a hand through my hair and adjusting my black suede jacket. "Whatever. Might be good for this chap hole." Red just shakes her head, waving at me as she spots Rebecca.

"I'll see you around, Roy!" She grins, before running to meet her best friend.

"See you round, Red!" I wave back, before turning around to meet a pouting Calum. I groan.

"Ugh, what do you need now, Calvin?" His face lights up unexpectedly, and I have to take a step back before I'm blinded by the light.

"Did you just call me Calvin?" He asks excitedly, and I nod, raising an eyebrow. "Cool! I'll call you...Wrenbury! Why? I have no idea!"

I curl my lip. "Your excitement frustrates me." He suddenly pouts, staying still.

"You want a cappuccino?" Calvin smiles at me. I'm about to say no, but then I realise he runs a coffee store.

And who am I to turn down free coffee?

I sigh. "Fine, but it better be free." Calculator just hums, before grabbing my sleeve and dragging me along.

I feel eyes boring into my back, and try not to think that Killian could come for me at any moment. Angering him was the last thing I needed.

Okay; so it's short as anything, smh. But that's because I'm going to camp from 8:00 am to 10 pm and yeah, so there's that. I'll still be updating small chapters everyday though! This is for ELMckenzie for all of her support!

- Avii