7| Threats ✔

(A:n/ can you believe it's almost over? Man that makes me feel sad. Dedicated to @gardenofhealing

-Avii)

I wake up to a serenely sleeping Calum in my arms, and I let a smirk drift onto my face. He really is adorable, with his button nose scrunching every time he snores softly. I let him sleep for a while, before getting up, undeniably waking him.

He stretches, pale chest arching backwards his tummy and faint abs on full display for me to see. "Morning Wrenbury." He mumbles, yawning.

"Morning," I breathe, clearing my throat and leaving his room. "Let's get you to school."

***

Calum insists on me going to class too, and I feel like I'm inclined to say no, but instead I follow him in through the large iron gates, in case Killian decides to target him as well.

"Ah, so we meet again, my little Wreny-boo." My head snaps up at the sound of his voice, and Calum's hand finds itself into my own. I guess the Killian thing was a close call, huh.

I sigh, backing away from the angry blonde boy, who's eyes are flashing dangerously. "Just leave me alone, Killian."

He licks his lips, smirking. "Have you told your little boyfriend here that you deal the good stuff?" He walks closer to us, ignoring my plead.

I just shrug. "Yeah. I told him I used to, which is the truth. So fucking leave me alone."

He cocks his head, sneer still on his face. "I'll leave you alone, Wren, but only after you give me more."

I shake my head. "I've stopped. And stopped means stopped. As in finished. As in goodbye Killian. Find yourself another drug slave."

He shrugs. "Fine. Fine! See what I care! But just watch your back. He turns to Calum. "And you. You better check yourself, buddy." Shoving Calum out of the way, he leaves in a huff.

I sigh, running a hand through my hair, while turning to a confused looking Calum. "Look, Calvin, I'm really sorry you had to deal with all o-"

I'm cut off by soft lips on mine, and Calum's hands on my wrists. He pulls away, grinning. "Sh. It's okay Wren. I'm just wondering why you didn't tell him I wasn't your boyfriend."

Panic rushes through me, and I curse under my breath. "Really? Oh shit."

Calum rolls his eyes, and I turn away, looking at the large buildings of the college instead.

"You guys looked so cute in that moment." We both turn around to see Red, Drestin and Rebecca. Red's hair is even more red that it could ever be, and I grin.

"Yo, Red. You good?" I hold out a hand for her to shake, but she completely ignores that, and lunges in for the hug. "Right."

She just shushes me. "You never told us you were gay Roy."

I curl my lip. "I don't know. I'm not sure. It's...weird." she nods, patting my back like my Mom.

Drestin clears his throat, and he has a weird expression on his face, wheels seemingly whirring in his mind. "Hey. Whatever you decide to be...I'll be there for you." He says simply, patting my hair.

I grin. "And that's why you're my best friend."

Rebecca waves at me, contributing her part, before going back to her drawing. I leave her be, because she looks like she's actually trying to work.

Calum grabs my arm, looking at everyone else. It's adorable, because he's so short, and looks 16, and has to look up at everyone because we're all taller than him. "Cappuccino?"

"CAPPUCCINO!" We all chorus, and Calum grins, leading us away from the lush greens surrounding the college, and to his coffee shop. Drestin makes small talk to Rebecca, and Rita makes Calum laugh, which I find so sweet.

I just watch all of them interact with each other, and particularly focus on Calm. His hair's grown a bit longer, and stubble is dotted here and there on his chin. It doesn't suit him.

He should look like a baby dragon forever.

I shake my head, realising just how weird that sounds, and I get back into the conversation.

Next chapter is a sad one, so get ready!