11|The End ✔

Guys omg it's the end :(

|A tad bit of smut|

Calum's hands on my legs are the only thing I can think of as we eat dinner with my family.
He's such a sneaky bastard. His slim fingers trail up my inner thighs, stroking seductively.

I'm squirming, trying to bite back moans.

"So did you like the food, Calum?" My mom's a posh lady, with blonde hair and more pearls than you can count. She's wearing a peach coloured dress, and staring at Calum anxiously.

Dad's just in his shirt and jeans, talking to Calum as if they'd been friends forever.

Calum grins widely at my Mom, charm practically rolling off of him.
"It's so good, Mrs. Tressman! I loved every minute of it."

I roll my eyes, pushing back my chair.
"Right. Well, that was pleasant and all but Calum really needs to get going. I'll show him out."

Mom just shakes her head, smiling warmly. "Of course! What must your Father think? It's been so good having you with us Calum."

"I'd give you the take care of my son, talk. But I think you're capable of handling him, kid." Dad pats Cal on the back, smiling at him.

They seem more like his parents than mine, to be frank.

"Thank you both! And don't worry, Mr. Tressman, I'll take good care of him!" And with that, I guide him outside into the warm summer air.

Summer break was here, and after that only one more semester of college. Calum and I planned to get together with the gang; Drestin and Leila - a sweet Muslim girl - Becca and Red.

"Come with me to the car." Cal breathes once we close the front door. It's dark outside, but with the porch light on I can see his pupils full blown with lust.

His lips find mine in the moonlight as we walk to his car, teeth grazing my bottom lip. I let out a soft whimper, before my whole body flushes.

"Damn you Cal," I breathe when we pull back. "You're literally so intoxicating."

And he is. His scent, rosey and like smoke, his hair, silky and smooth. His mouth, soft, harsh, demanding.
And when we're inside his car, his whole body. Smooth, tan, a stark contrast to my pale body.

He fills my senses, ravishing me. And I feel high. High on his everything.

"Are you ready?" He moans into my ear. I just nod. "Tell me to stop if it hurts."

And then we're there, moaning, as one. Every part of me burns in ecstasy as he thrusts. Just as we both climax, his teeth find my collarbone, and drive me over the edge.

Panting, his sweaty body on mine, him still in me. "You were amazing." I mumble, hands roaming his bare back.

He just grins, pulling out. "I li- love you. I love you Wren Tressman."

His eyes seem so sincere, and I find myself tugging him closer to me, embracing him.
"I love you too."

Someone knocks on the car window. "Oi! Go get a room or something!"

Laughing, flushed red, we scramble to put on our clothes, and I grin at him once I'm outside of his car

"This car smells of sweat and sex," he pouts, glaring playfully at me.

"Hey, don't blame me. I'm just a random bystander."

With a shake of his head, he blushes, ducking his head away. Not wanting me to see.

But I do see.

"Bye!" I say, watching him drive his Dad's car out of the street.

He blows me a kiss. I catch it.

The end.