6| Humiliation ✔

(Dedicated to @Shaniamr for her support! Thank you ♡

-Avii. )

I'm left in the back room until the shop closes, maybe around 6pm, and by now I'm bored like no other.

Calum pokes his head round the doorway, biting his lips. My eyes travel to them, and I almost get up and kiss him.

But I don't. I guess boredom makes you think crazy things. Because Wren Tressman ain't gay.

"Um, Wren? It's time to go. I'll drop you off at your dorm, and I need you to get rest, okay?"

He says all of this while smiling brightly, and I will never understand that constant smiling thing. "But I don't wanna. Just let me stay with you for one night?"

I cringe deeply as the words leave my mouth, rendering me speechless. I didn't mean to voice my thoughts so loudly. I sounded like a 15 year old love struck boy.

Shock is written all over Calum's face, but he composes himself before grinning at me. "Awe, is little Wrenbury scared? Don't worry, you can stay in my dorm, if only for this night."

I smile sheepishly, thanking him. He just rolls his eyes, hugging me gingerly. "And I'm sorry for shouting at you." I whisper into his ear.

He glances up at me,"It's fine. Sorry for angering you in the first place."

I grin, shaking my head. "Let's go."

***

Calum's dorm is like every other dorm. Same flooring, same couches in the middle of the room.

It's his own bedroom that strikes me as artistic. He has drawings pasted all over his walls, and some of them are of me.

I would be creeped out if it wasn't so flattering.

Calum flushes deeply, clearing his throat. "Uhm, yeah. I'm sorry if the drawings creep you out, I'm not a stalker or anything. I just draw absent mindedly when I'm bored."

"And I was on your mind?" I almost giggle, but that would be too girly, so I don't. Instead, I walk over to him, and wrap an arm around his shoulder. "I'm flattered."

I ignore his flushing, and protests that I wasn't on his mind. He shakes his head, sighing in defeat. "Whatever. Come on Wrenbury, you have to sleep."

I curl my lip, shaking my head. "No."

He giggles, kissing my cheek unexpectedly. But it's weird, not only because he's a guy, but because of the height difference. He has to stand on his toes to kiss my cheek. Which I find, somehow just a little, adorable.

"Go to sleep Wren. I'll be there with you. Unless you don't want me to, then I'll sleep on the couch or something."

I shake my head. "No, it's fine."

He nods, before taking off his shirt and trousers. I screech,"What the fuck are you doing?!"

He just rolls his eyes. "I sleep naked, dipwad. It's okay if you think it's too open."

I just shake my head, composing myself. "Okay. Next time don't start stripping randomly. I thought I was about to be raped."

He smiles at me, before ushering me to bed. I try to look at everywhere but his creamy skin, and his dick is also right there, so...

We get into bed, and I yawn, stretching slowly. I don't want to tear the stitches in my wound.

Calum wraps his arms around my waist, and I turn around to face him. "Yes?"

He just grins. "Night Wrenbury."

I just shake my head, and let him snuggle up to me, his small frame fitting in my own tall one perfectly. "Night Calculator."

And we fall asleep like that, with our arms around and each other, and me swearing to myself that I'm not gay. Because I'm not.

Awe such a cute moment :3