4| Killian ✔

(A:n/ In a novel writing course, feeling so tired, writing this instead of learning. Wooh! And the picture is Wren ♡

- Avii)

"Long time no see, huh, French fry?" I look up from my phone to see Killian sneering down at me. Gulping, I just shrug, glancing back at the screen.

He pokes my shoulder, a warning that he really didn't want to murder me, but would if he had to. "Let's talk outside, Wren. Okay?"

I sigh, pushing back my chair and gathering my things. "Right. Okay." I agree, ignoring the bemused look on Calum's face, and I follow Killian outside.

The world outside seems too bright and happy for what's about to go down; with the sun high in the sky, and little children playing in the streets.

I hear a click, and something cold and hard is pressed up against my back, hidden by Killian's long ass jacket. "Walk." He hisses, and shoves me along.

With a gun up against my back, I walk wherever he wants me to. His warm hands are on my arm, and I shiver. They feel weird.

I mean, Killian's a ladies man, what with his blonde hair and silver eyes. He has a jawline that can cut glass, and those dimple things.

So I guess it would be strange for anyone to question what we were doing, with Killian there.

The man backs me up into a filthy corner, and tucks away his gun. His body blocks the entrance of the alleyway, so I can't escape.

"Now, Tressman." The taller boy sneers at me, hands snaking up to my ice blonde hair and tugging. "I came here for what you owe me."

I squirm uncomfortably, trying to get away from his touch. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Killian snarls, slamming my head against the concrete wall. I cry out it pain, my vision blackening, heart racing. I reach out to steady myself, and lean away from the monster. "GIVE ME THE DRUGS! DAMMIT WREN!"

I gulp, ignoring the slicing pain and looking up into his eyes. " I - I stopped that business." To be honest, I hadn't. I'd kept going, and with Killian back, I actually realise that maybe that wasn't the right choice for me.

His hot breath hits my face as he growls, pulling tighter at my hair. "Give. Me. Them."

Quickly, fear coursing through my body, I hand him him a plastic bag. With a swift kick, I'm on the ground, a knife stuck in my side.

The monster spits on my face, "Next time don't lie, yeah?" And with a sadistic grin on his mouth, he leaves.

Leaves me alone to die, to bleed out or pass out until somebody gets me.

Calum. I never even got to tell him I don't despise his presence anymore.

"...Wren? Is that you?!" I look up into the caring eyes of the coffee shop owner, and smile.

"Yeah, it's me. Just help me out of here."

***
Idk