10|Love is Love ✔

(A:n/ sorry for the wait, I was doing camp nanowrimo and had to focus all my energy on a new story I'm writing - Nefarious. Also guys, this chapter is so amazing I can't even.

- Avii)

Calum strokes my inner thighs as we're forced to watch Rebecca, Drestin and Red fight.
It's not even amusing anymore, just vaguely annoying.

Slapping Calum's hands away, I sigh as Red confesses her love for Rebecca.

"I've loved you ever since high school. Heck I've known you for longer. Don't pick this ignoramus as a boyfriend!"

Drestin looks absolutely defeated, and I almost step in to hug him and his bruised ego.
"But Becca..."

The Chinese girl in question just shakes her head. "Listen, guys, I've loved Rita for an unexplainable time now. So, Drestin, I'm sorry but..."

He nods, turning away and scowling at nothing in particular. I can feel the angry heat radiating off of him in waves.
"I'll be taking my leave then. Call me never."

And with that, he storms out of my room. Calum raises an eyebrow, long, slim fingers curling around my growing erection now. I just swat him away, trying not to moan excessively.
"I think we should go." Red frowns at us, shaking her head. "Nasty ass humans."

Rebecca laughs, wrapping her arms around Rep's stomach. So I'm guessing you're a cyborg?"
Red nods, as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. With a giggle, Becca closes the door behind them.

"And then there were two." Calum grins slyly at me, waggling his eyebrows.
I just scoff, shaking my head at him.

"Cal, I'm worried about Drestin." I pout, running a hand through his dark hair. He frowns as well, leaning his head against my shoulder.

"I think he just needs time to figure out that love is love, and that there are other fish out there on the sea."

I nod, smiling down at him. "Hey, um, I also have something for you."
He perks up, grinning. "What is it?"

Okay, Wren. Deep breaths. He'll love it. It's designed for him to love it. I quickly take out a small, black velvet box from my shirt pocket, and face the wide eyed Calum.

"So, um." I clear my throat. "I think we've been through a lot together, and I went from hating you to feeling so connected in such a short span of time.

So I'd like to ask you...will you be my boyfriend?"

He squeals, hopping up from the floor and dancing around.
"FUCK yes!" He yells. "FINALLY."
Chuckling, I open the box, and pull out matching boyfriend rings. He puts out his hand, and I slide it on his ring finger, smiling brightly. He looks so happy, excitement in his eyes.

I quickly get up, and wrap my arms around his tiny, excited frame. "Hey short stuff, don't burn out your energy too fast." He just sticks his tongue out at me, snuggling deep into my chest.
Grinning down at him, I feel a bubble of happiness explode in my chest, sending warm, tingly feelings all over my body.

"You're rubbing against me, do you know that?" I lean down to whisper in his ear. His crotch is pressed firmly to mine, and I try not to moan at the friction.
He just laughs, grinding harder.

"Oh, I know that." His arms grab at my waist, and I shake my head, pulling away.

"Not here, Cal. Okay?" I smirk as he pouts, frowning at me. But he nods, eventually, and I grin, before taking his hand and leading him out of my dorm room.
"Let's go to class." I roll my eyes. "I really don't want to end up as wasteman."

Soo how was that? I know this story is moving fast, but I kinda like it that way. Thanks to all who are still reading bc I love you ♥