Chapter 1

Jeff was wondering through Slenderman's forest after a night of killing to finally go back to the mansion to get some sleep.
Suddenly something fell from the trees and hit him on the head, ''What the Fuck was that?'' he said to himself as he looked at what had hit him, ''Oh god.. That's disgusting!'' he yelled as he stepped away from the kidney on the ground.
''Sorry Jeff!'' a voice called from in the trees.
''What the Flying FUCK JACK?!'' Jeff yelled in rage, ''How can you eat that shit?!'' He clenched his fists in rage and looked up at his eyeless friend.
Eyeless Jack climbed down from the tree and picked up the kidney on the ground, ''I don't complain about what you eat Jeff, so just stop ok?'' he said in a angry yet calm tone.
''Fine...'' the smiling killer growled and started walking home. ''Oh hey can we walk together?'' Jack suddenly said with a half a kidney in his mouth, ''...Only if you stop eating.... THAT.''

Jack laughed and swallowed the kidney then walked with Jeff.
After a while they arrived at Slenders Mansion, they could tell they were all asleep so Jack went to the kitchen and Jeff went to lie down on the couch.
''D'you think there's any good shows on?'' Jeff said picking up the remote.
''Dunno, want some beer?''
''Fuck yeah man!''
Jeff switched on the TV and took the beer bottle Jack offered him.
''Cheers,'' Jack murmured.
''Cheers.''

~Before you judge or hate, you should know it's 12am when I became bored and decided to write... whatever this is. I might do more if people like it.~