Chapter 6

~Finally a fucking update holy shit~

A few hours after breakfast Eyeless Jack was huddled up in a cosy blanket on the couch,

"It's so cold today..." he thought to himself, he hadn't seen Jeff since he left to go killing earlier it had been hours and he was starting to worry, worrying about Jeff was Jack's job.

Soon Jack was terrified for his lover and decided to call him, he knew he had taken his phone with him.

*ring*

...

*ring*

....

*ring*

....no answer.

Jack started to panic, he jumped up from the couch and ran for the door, grabbing his coat and helmet on the way out. Outside the secret portal to the Slender's Woods was a small garage Jack opened it up to see his motorcycle.
He got on it and headed to find Jeff, he had told him the area he'd be going so he set off for there.

After about a half-hour Jack arrived at a set of fancy houses, he parked his bike and took off his helmet he had to search all the houses around here to see if Jeff was inside.

Jack searched about ten of the houses but no luck, Jeff was nowhere to be found, he opened a window to the last house with an empty feeling in his stomach, what if he was hurt? What if he got arrested? What if he was dea-

Jacks thoughts were cut off by the sound of someone sobbing, Jack knew immediately who it was, Jeff!
Jack knew the sound of Jeff crying all too well, the amount of restless nights he'd spend listening to Jeff crying in his room he'd lost count of how many times he'd held Jeff close as he cried into his chest, the sound of Jeff's sorrow broke Jack's heart.

He silently made his way through the hallway while looking at the pictures on the wall, they looked so happy, a father, a mother and two sons. He stopped abruptly in his tracks, he knew that boy... the eldest son by the looks of it, it was Liu, Jeff's brother, one of the nights Jack had comforted Jeff from his nightmares he had showed him The last picture he had of Liu and him.

"This must be his old house.... why would he come here?" Jack thought.

He continued down the hallway until he heard the crying behind the door in front of him,

"Jeff?..." he spoke quietly.

The crying stopped,

"J-Jack...?" Jeff hiccuped then paused, The door opened suddenly, "w-what are you doing here?!"

Tears had stained Jeff's cheeks and where dripping from his chin, his lips were trembling.

Without warning Jack pulled jeff into a hug before kissing him passionately, he pulled away to see Jeff's cheeks had a faint red glow behind the tears,

"You hadn't been home all day Jeff.." Jack whispered as he wiped away the tears from Jeff's cheek, "I was so worried..."

"I'm s-so sorry Jack!" Jeff cried as he put his face in his hands, "I-I was killing but I p-passed here and-and...."

"Shhhhh shhhhh... it's okay... Jackie's here..." Jack spoke softly as he embraced Jeff lovingly.

Jeff sniffled and cried in Jack's arms but started to calm down,

"Are you feeling better now?" Jack said in a motherly tone.

"Yes J-Jack... can we just g-go please?.."

"Of course."

They left and walked to Jack's bike, Jack passed Jeff his helmet since he forgot to bring a spare, he hesitated before putting it on and then got on the bike behind Jack, wrapping his arms around him.
Jack smiled warmly, he loved the feeling of Jeff's arms around him.

They set off back home, Jack could barely still hear Jeff's quiet sniffles every now and then, when he got home he promised himself he'd cheer him up.