Chapter 7

The ride home was peaceful, the cold air tickled Jack's skin as they drove, The comforting feel of Jeff's arms around him was also accompanied by Jeff's abnormal silence.

Jack was concerned about Jeff, even when he's asleep he isn't quiet, he knew Jeff was miserable after what happened today, he knew what being reminded about his past did to Jeff and he also knew how much Jeff would do to get his old life back.

He needed to cheer Jeff up when they got home, he's seen the cuts he tries to hide under his sleeves but he's never brought it up in their conversations.

His thoughts stopped when they arrived home, he stopped The bike and got off, he turned to Jeff who was staring down at the helmet in his hands with a gloomy expression, Jack cringed at the faint sight of Jeff's cuts under his sleeves.

"Jeff?" Jack spoke softly.

No reply.

"Jeff!" Jack spoke louder waving his hand in front of Jeff.
He jolted up and stared at Jack.

"What?" he said bluntly.

"Look.... we-we need to tal-"

"Your breaking up with me... a-aren't you?" Jeff's voice broke as he talked, his hands shaking as tears formed in his eyes.

"What?! No! Just- just come inside out of the cold, I'll explain inside." He said quietly as he took Jeff's hand leading him inside.

Jeff placed the bike helmet on the table beside the door where it was always kept and dragged himself to the kitchen, he sat himself down at the table across from Jack and wearily looked up at him, he'd done something wrong, he just knew it.

"Jeff..." Jack sighed.

Jeff looked away sadly he hated serious talks with Jack, they were always different from talks with Slender, he went into more detail making sure not to leave anything out, it always worried Jeff.

"Jeff, I know something is wrong with you ,ok? I know that you have something that's making you really.....really upset and I NEED you to tell me about it, ok?..."

Jeff still refused to look at him, he knew if he would he'd break down and burst into tears, he couldn't tell Jack about his problems, he just couldn't.

Jack sighed and gently held Jeff's hand, "Jeff...... I-" he paused tearing up slightly, "I know about your c- ..... your cut-.." he let out a shaky breath.

Jeff looked up at him finally, he knew what Jack was going to say and how he couldn't bear to say it.

"My cuts, Jack."

"Y-yeah," he stopped again bringing his free hand to wipe away his black goo tears, "j-just why Jeff?!"

"I-....I.."

"How can you do that to yourself?! Why do you do that to yourself?!" Jack broke down squeezing Jeff's hand.

Jeff furrowed his eyebrows as his permanent cut smile twisted into a slightly annoyed frown he turned his face away from Jack, he could hear his heart beating loudly.

"Jeffery!" Jack yelled loudly his expression mirrored Jeff's.
Jeff cringed slightly, Jack never said his name like that unless he was really really serious.

"I don't know..." Jeff whispered so quietly his voice could barely be heard, Jack heard him perfectly though.

"What?!" Jack nearly screamed slamming his hands on the table as he got up.
Jeff flinched at the loud sound, the truth was that Jack terrified him especially when he was angry. He wrapped his arms around himself and sobbed quietly as Jack screamed and ranted across the room pacing back and forth.

"-and you make me worry about you?! Why?! Just for nothing? Just for fun?!"

"J-jack- no-! J...just-" Jeff tried to explain but Jack cut him off with a loud growl, Jeff cowered back into his chair in fear.

"I- I can't fucking do this anymore Jeff! This is just making me feel ridiculo-" Jack stopped abruptly when he turned around and actually looked at what he was doing to Jeff, to the person he loved.
His hair was partially covering his eyes as was glued to his face with tears, his body was shaking and his hands were trembling, his eyes and nose were red from crying and his bruised plump bottom lip was quivering.

Jack felt his heart start to rip apart at the sight of his boyfriend crying and shaking, "Jeff-? Oh...oh god J-Jeff no! No! I didn't mean that I'm- I'm sorry!"

Jack rushed over to Jeff but Jeff yelped and jumped out of his chair slowly backing away from Jack.

"Jeff... Jeff it's ok.... It's ok!" Jack spoke calmly as he moved towards the fragile boy. Jeff ran out the room and Jack ran after him he turned for the stairs to hide in his room but was stopped when Jack grabbed him by the waist and pulled him closer, Jeff responded with a terrified scream.

The scream echoed in Jacks ears, suddenly his arms let Jeff go as he backed away while watching his lover dash up the stairs.

Jack felt his heart burst as he heard Jeff's door slam and lock, he let out a shakey breath and slid down the wall.

"Fuck.... fuck- fuck- fuck!"

Jack grabbed his hair harshly with his hands.

"What the fuck did I do?!"

~Sorry updates took forever, I was also wondering if anybody wanted I could do a one shot book with my OC Levi? Only if people were interested tho, tell me what you think!~