Valentines Special {Fluff}

~Yay~

Jeff sat quietly on the couch watching the TV, he'd seen couples go out together all day and he was feeling incredibly lonely since he hadn't seen Eyeless Jack all day.

Suddenly Jeff started crying into his hands from seeing such happy people together, it made him sick, and the thoughts of Eyeless spending Valentines Day with someone else was making him cry harder.

''N-No....That's a stupid thought..'' Jeff whispered to himself, ''I'm sure he loves me......right?''

~A few hours later~

Jeff had fallen asleep on the couch, his face still wet from crying while hugging a pillow, when the front door crashed open.

''Jeff?'' Eyeless spoke sounding happy while holding a cooler.

''Jack?!'' Jeff bolted up, ''where the fuck have you been you bastard?!''

He was furious having spent the day alone and seeing Jack completely happy was somewhat infuriating.

''Hey no need to be so hars-''

''How dare you leave me alone ALL DAY?!'' Jeff screamed in anger.

''I- well...'' Eyeless started rubbing the back of his head.

Jeff's eyes were full of tears as he was assuming the worst.

''I was getting you a gift....but it took a while..'' he said holding up the cooler.

''Wh-What?....'' Jeff said quietly.

''Here.''

Jack passed him the cooler and opened it slightly.

''Oh Jack...'' Jeff whispered.

He opened it to reveal a human heart wrapped in ribbon on top of some roses.

''That's so sweet...''

Jack smiled and kissed Jeff's cheek.

''Only the best for my Jeffy~''

Jeff smiled and kissed Jack on the lips.

''I love you Jacky.''

''Love you too Jeff.''