Chapter 4

~Really glad some people wanted me to keep writing this, anyways...~
~Also there's some smut in this chapter~
~The chapter is kinda long, Enjoy~

Eyeless Jack woke up with a slight pain in his forehead from the amount of alcohol he'd had last night, ''Son of a bitch...'' he groaned to himself.
He was about to get up to go to the bathroom when he felt arms around his waist, he looked to his side to see black, tangled hair next to his shoulder, he pushed some of the hair out of the way to see Jeff sleeping peacefully with his sleeping mask on and some slight drool in his cut smile.

''Jeff?'' Jack spoke quietly will gently shaking Jeff but the only response was a groan. ''Jeff?'' he repeated shaking him harder.

''What?...who's there?'' Jeff mumbled trying to get up. Jack smirked removing Jeff's sleeping mask for him,

''Oh hi Eyeless..''

''Good morning to you Sweetie-Pie~'' Jack chuckled.

''S-Shut up...'' Jeff said trying to hide his slight blush as he rolled out of bed.
Jack smiled to himself and put on his mask going to the bathroom to take a shower whereas Jeff went to get dressed in his own room.

~15 minutes later~

Jeff hopped down the last few steps in the hallway leading from the 1st floor to the second, the sunlight was flooding into the kitchen and living room from the windows, Jeff walked into the kitchen and noticed a note on the fridge,
'Dear Jeffery,
Assuming you woke up first, I have left you and Eyeless Jack in charge for a few hours while the rest of us visit my brother Trender. If anything is destroyed or damaged you will both be punished.
-Slender'

The killer growled at the fact Slender calls him Jeffery but pushed the feeling aside and made himself toast.

''Jack?!'' Jeff called from the kitchen with a mouthful of toast in his mouth, ''you want some kidneys or somethin'?''
He was confused at the fact there was no reply, Eyeless was quiet but he never ignored Jeff.
Jeff finished his toast and went to check if Eyeless had fallen asleep again, but when he got to Jack's door and was about to knock he heard...noises coming from the bathroom next to Jack's room. Curious, he walked closer to the bathroom door and put his ear to it only to hear moaning.

''Ngh.....J-Jeff....'' Jack moaned.

Jeff blushed listening to his friend touch himself, he could tell Jack was trying to be quiet but was failing miserably. Jeff leaned closer only to fall into the bathroom face-first.

Jack squealed pulling up his trousers, ''Jeff?! What the fuck?!''

''S-sorry! I thought the door was locked!'' Jeff replied trying not to stare down at Jack's member.

Jack gulped thinking of many excuses for this situation but none made sense, the silence was then broken by Jeff,

''I'm really s-sorry man..'' he spoke quietly looking at the floor as he started to back away.

''Hey it's fine...y'know........you could take care of this for me...it's your fault I've got it anyway..'' Jack smirked looking at Jeff with lust.

Jeff's eyes grew wider when Jack spoke those words but then he started to inch closer to his eyeless friend,

''We have got the house to ourselves..'' Jeff muttered taking off Jacks mask and looping his arms around his neck.

Jack smirked and kissed Jeff roughly pushing him to the sink, Jeff moaned and kissed him back.

After about five minutes of making out their lips finally parted, ''A-Are....'' Jack started catching his breath, '' are you a virgin? In the.....back?''

''You really fuckin' think so?'' Jeff smirked taking of Jack's shirt.

''Not really,'' Jack replied with a chuckle.

They both started taking of each other's clothes in a hurry, they were both in need of each other. After their clothes were discarded Eyeless started grinding against Jeff while biting and sucking his neck,

''O-oh Jack~'' Jeff moaned panting, he was already enjoying himself too much.

Suddenly Jack but down hard between Jeff's neck and shoulder catching the taste of blood in his mouth.
''J-Jack! Fuck!'' Jeff screamed in pleasure, ''please just fuck me already!''

''As you wish~'' Jack replied withdrawing his teeth. He lifted Jeff's legs and placed him on the sink positioning himself in front of Jeff and without warning he thrust led deep inside him.
''Fucking h-hell!'' Jeff moaned grabbing Jack's shoulders as Jack continued to thrust into him.
''You're so fucking tight Jeff!'' Jack panted.

After many minutes of moaning and hard thrusts Jack's thrusts became sloppy and Jeff's member twitched,

''I'm gonna cum Jack!''

''M-me too..''

Jack's cum spilled into Jeff while Jeff released over Jack's stomach, after about a minute Jack pulled out with some of his seed on his member.

''Bastard...'' Jeff panted.

''What?'' Jack replied a little shocked, ''what did I do?''

''You came inside me.....do you know how long that takes to clean out?'' Jeff smirked looking up at Jack.

''I could help clean it out then?~''

''Sure.....'' Jeff smiled yawning.

Jack brought Jeff to his room with his clothes and laid him in bed, he crawled in bed with him and kissed him on the forehead.

''We're doing that again sometime....'' Jeff whispered.

''Definitely'' Jack whispered back.