Chapter 2

~Started a new part, hope you enjoy~
|*THIS PART MAY CONTAIN YAOI*|

*A few hours and a few beers later*

Jack was sitting in his chair looking from his half-empty beer bottle to Jeff who was laying down on the couch singing to himself.
''Je- *hic* -ff?'' Jack spoke loud enough so Jeff could hear him over his own singing.
''Yeah?.'' Jeff said as he sat up on his elbows to look at Jack.
''We.....we're friends..*hic*...right?''
''Sure-''
''No no no!'' Jack interrupted,''not 'sure', tell me *hic* that we're friends!''
Jeff looked at the ceiling for a moment to think, until he spoke rather quietly.
''We- *hic* We are friends Jack trust me,'' he reached to the coffee table to open another bottle and to toss another to Jack.

~Another time skip (I'm laaaaaazy)~

The living room was filled with the sound of Jeff's snoring and the stupid laughter on the Television. Jack couldn't help but stare at Jeff while he was asleep, even though his eyelids were burnt off Jack still found him somewhat......irresistible..

While Jeff was asleep Jack walked over to him, crept on top of him and loomed close to his face, close enough that he could smell the alcohol in his breath.
Jack took of his mask and put it on the coffee table, being careful enough not to hit any beer bottles, he looked at Jeff's face again and questioned what the hell he was doing in his head.

Slowly Jack softly put his lips against Jeff's and closed his eyelids over his empty eye sockets.

Suddenly Jeff's small pupils darted around and his body squirmed slightly.
''Jack?!''

~Sorry if it's not good or too short~
~I'll update it if people like it~