Drunk Love

~First off all I know I haven't been continuing the 'main' parts of this book but I just like doing quick one shots, will get back to main parts soon tho!~

Jack pushed the door to the mansion open as silently as possible he stepped inside and pushed the door shut ,resulting in a faint squeak.
He had been out all evening at a bar in the under-realm, surprisingly he wasn't entirely drunk, yet. He knew there was some more alcohol he kept in a mini-fridge in his room along with a few left over kidneys, fuck it was he day off he might as well enjoy himself, right?

He tip-toed upstairs, making sure not to wake up Jeff's enormous pet Smile Dog who would without a doubt alert the entire mansion of his return, after walking past all his friend's doors he reached his own.

As he went to turn the handle he could smell the recognisable smell of alcohol, not just from his own breath but from within the room as well .
He pushed open the door quickly to see Jeff in his bed with a bottle of his whisky, a few empty bottles surrounding him, he jumped at Jack's sudden arrival.

"Wh-Wha the fuck?" he hiccuped, Jack could tell he had been drinking for hours just like him.

"Jeff," Jack began, a calm yet serious tone in his voice, "did you steal my booze?"

"No! B-*hic* but yeah...yeah I did ok? *hic* It's been a.. *hic* rough day J-Jack" Jeff sighed and stared at the half-empty liquor bottle in his shaking hand.

Jack said nothing as he walked over to sit beside Jeff on his bed, Jeff swayed slightly as he turned to Jack with a sad look in his eyes.

"What's wrong Jeff? Did something bad happen-what happened?" Jack said quickly with a concerned tone.

Jeff smirked and played with his hair, he had noticed how much Jack acted like this towards him when he was sad, he wouldn't focus on anything except him until he was smiling again, besides his cut grin.

Jack scooted closer to Jeff a wrapped his arms around him, Jeff responded by nuzzling into his neck with a faint smile.

"Why d'you *hic* worry 'bout me so much J-*hic* J-Jackie?.." Jeff said into his neck.

"A friend can worry can't they?" He said softly while petting Jeff's hair. He looked over to his mini-fridge with the door half shut, inside he could see two small bottles of wine.

"Jeff?"

"What..?" he replied looking up at Jack again.

"Let's finish off those two bottles why don't we?" He said letting go of Jeff to go get the bottles.

"Ok... *hic* yeah-sure"

-Half an hour later-

Jack chuckled slightly resting his hand on Jeff's hip, the two of them had finished their bottles of wine and ended up talking together while cuddling. Jacks empty glass was on the bedside table next to him while Jeff had about a third left in the glass he held.

Jeff sighed happily as he snuggled closer to Jack taking a sip from his glass and putting it back on the bedside table.

" Y'know Jackie *hic*" Jeff said as he noticed Jack's hand rubbing up and down his hip, "you really know how to c-heer me up..."

Jack smirked and gave a quick peck on Jeff's lips, "I'm just glad to see you smiling again."

"Love you Jackie..."

"Love you too Jeff."