Chapter 5

~Started a new book thing, still gonna work on this though. Anyways, ON WITH IT~

Eyeless Jack opened his sockets with a groan as he fell out of bed ,he laid face down on the floor for a few minutes deciding whether or not to get up when he remembered about Jeff.
He instantly shot up and looked at the bed to see Jeff wasn't there,

''Maybe he's already up?..'' Jack muttered to himself, that's when he smelled food from downstairs, not just any food, Kidneys!

Remembering he was completely naked he got dressed ,grabbed his mask and ran downstairs to see Jeff in the kitchen with a plate of heated Kidneys in one hand and a cheese sandwich in the other.

''I knew heating Kidneys would wake you up,'' Jeff smirked taking a bite out of his sandwich and putting the plate of Kidneys on the table, ''you've been asleep for ag-''

Jack immediately trapped Jeff in a tight hug with his masked face nuzzling his neck causing Jeff to yelp and nearly drop his sandwich,

''Jack I need air!'' Jeff said hitting Jack on his back so he'd loosen the hug.

''Sorry, just nice to see you~'' Jack smiled. Jeff blushed slightly,

''D-Don't make me blush bastard....'' Jeff whispered nervously.

''I definitely made you blush las-'' Before he could finish Jeff pulled up Jack's mask and kissed him softly to shut him up so he wouldn't blush more.

''Fun night, just don't mention it to anyone..'' Jeff spoke as he pulled away and sat down at the table, '' now cmon and eat, your kidneys are getting cold.''
Jack didn't say anything but stuffed a kidney into his mouth before sitting down.

''Fucking disgusting....'' Jeff laughed.

''It's delicious.'' Jack's voice was muffled by the kidney in his mouth causing Jeff to smirk,

''Don't talk with your mouth full.'' He smiled.

~Sorry for short chapter~