Staying With Char.Char.

Without replying I knew it was the best thing to do to keep us safe. I packed my things and we drove to his house. I unpacked my bags and went into his bedroom and took a nap. The next morning, I heard a nock on the door. Charlie was still asleep so I went to see who it was. Right at the flash of my eye Selena was there. I was scared. I went up to get Charlie awake. "Charlie" I said shaking him awake."Selena is here." He got out of bed. "Meghan, I want you to hide while I take care of this." He said in a serious voice. I hid in Charlie's bedroom closet. I heard Charlie's footsteps trail down the steps, I heard the door open and then complete silence. "Charlie" I yelled out in a whisper. No answer. I get out of the closet and take a peek down stars. That's when I started to panic."Charlie, Charlie!" I started screaming at the top of my lungs. Still no answer. I ran down stairs and found Charlie gone. I also found a note at the bottom of the door: "If you ever want to see charlie again, meet me at my house tomorrow or else." I was so terrified that I burst out in tears. I went upstairs and seen the picture of me and Charlie on his night stand. "Well Selena, looks like you have a deal." I said to myself still looking at the picture.