under control

(Alis POV)
I was still inside of Charlie. I slightly tried to move his arms to see if I had control. As soon as I could get him to move, I got up and went down stairs. I seen Meghan making breakfast."hey char char" she said leaning in for a kiss. I turned away so she couldn't."something wrong? She asked fixing my plate. "No I'm just really busy today I said in the most manliest voice I could. Me and Meghan ate our breakfast which was really awkward because she kept saying sexual things. After that I went upstairs to think. "Maybe if he was caught cheating on her, she would hate Charlie."I said to myself. I slid out of Charlie's body. Before he could get focused I put a demon spell on him making the first girl he sees, he falls in love with. I quickly put a blind fold on him and tried to pull him out of the window so I could take him to Selena's house.
(Meghan's POV)
Charlie was acting strange today. He acted like something was bothering him. I was worried so I ran upstairs to check on him. I opened the door without knocking and was in shock. "You bastard!" I screamed. That demon bitch was back and was taking him out the window. I ran outside and followed them. Soon enough I had ended up at Selena's house. There was no sight of the demon. I seen Charlie at Selena's door holding a bouquet of flowers. I badly wanted to scream his name, but I was too confused. He knocked on the door. Suddenly Selena came out with a black dress on. Now I was even more confused. Charlie handed the flowers to Selena and bent down on one knee. "Selena, your the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Will you go out with me?" He asked in a low voice. I opened my mouth and water filled my eyes. I can't believe this just happened. I ran out there to stop him."Charlie" I yelled with red puffy eyes and a droopy lip. He looked at me confused."sorry, but who are you?" I walked up to him and looked in his eyes. "I'm your girlfriend" I said still staring at him. "Sorry but I think your mistaken" he said looking away from me and back at Selena's eyes. "So... yes or no" he said grabbing her hand. "Yes" she said smiling. He picked her up and spun her in circles. My heart was broken. I ran back home crying.