Im Sorry

(Charlie's POV)
I had to sleep on the couch downstairs. I felt really bad. The next morning. I knocked on Meghan's door. "Meggles...... "Go away" Meghan screamed interrupting me. "Meghan i know your upset. And I'm deeply sorry" I said in a low voice. She didn't reply. "Have I told you how much you mean to me. Have I told you how much I need you. Have I told you yet that you mean the world to me. In case I haven't I want you to know..... I love you" I softly.
(Meghan's POV)
Charlie's words made me want to cry. There was no way I couldn't forgive him. I opened the door and gave him a huge hug. I didn't even care that I had red puffy eyes. I love you too I say giving him a soft kiss. "I'm sorry that I made you mad and left you downstairs. I...... "Sssshhhh." He said putting his figure over my lip."it's okay" he said in a very sexy way. I gave him another hug. The next morning I got up to see Charlie in a fancy outfit. "Were are you going?" I asked him. "I'm getting a job promotion!" He said with a big smile. I was to tired to ask anymore questions. "Ok. I guess I'll see you later babe." I said as he leaned over and gave me a kiss. "Bye" we both shouted as he left the door. I fixed myself some coffee and headed upstairs. I was about to sit down when I heard the down stairs door open. "Charlie, did you forget something" I shouted. No answer. I got scared. I heard footsteps trailing up to the bedroom I was in. I grabbed a pan that was sitting on my bed.(when I was upset with Charlie, I grabbed a frying pan and hit thing in the room with it. It helped😁😁) I quickly rushed to my closet and hid. And that's when I heard them open the bedroom door and step inside.