Help

I close the door behind me and ran to the upstairs bathroom. I put my head over the sink and took deep breaths. I must be dreaming. I looked in the mirror. I had red puffy eyes and a runny nose. I blew my nose and threw the tissue away. Suddenly I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I immediately started to panic. When I ran to the house I locked the door. How could someone get in here! Then I remembered Charlie has the house key. "Fuck" I whisper hoping he didn't hear me. Wiped my tears away and opened the door. "Hi.." a girl said in a low voice. It was Selena's demand sister. "YOU BITCH" I yelled. I charged at her. I ran towards her and she disappeared. "Please I just want to talk"she said appearing on the bed. "Why should I talk to you" I said giving her the meanest look I've ever given anybody. " Cause if you do, I'll get your man back"she said holding her hand out for me to come sit down with her. I looked up in shock. " Bu.... bu,bu,but why would you do this for me? Anyways your the one who made this happen in the first place..." I blurt out. "Well let's just say that I'm done doing bad things for my sister. I'm sick of the way she treats people.. including me....." she said looking at her feet. I come towards her and gently sit beside her. "I'm sorry, I hope your not lying to me I said giving her a serious look. "I promise" smiling joyfully. "Ok... so how do I get Charlie back" I said in a serious tone. "You have to earn it" she said grinning. I sighed and put my head down. "Bitch! If you want to be good, I suggest you just give me my man back" I said in a sassy way. "Ok, at the third sunrise Charlie will permanently love Selena, so the only way to get him back is to get him to love you more..." she said looking worried. "Well shit! This day just keeps getting better..."

Hey guys..... sorry I haven't updated in a while..... technical difficulties if you know what I mean😂😂 plz like and comment if you enjoyed! And I promise that I'll update faster. lol byeeeeeee