Discovery

(Meghan's POV)
I was too scared to be in the bedroom alone. I headed downstairs, turned on the TV and waited for Charlie to get home. When Charlie got home I was so relieved. I jumped into his arms. "Woah, someone's glad to see me!" He said giggling. " You have no idea" I said in a serious tone. "What's going on Meghan?" Charlie asked sitting down on the couch."I was upstairs and a lady snuck into our house. So I hit her with a frying pan and then found a pocket knife in her hand, then she woke up and got angry and then disappeared" I told him very quickly. "OMG! Are you alright?" He ask touching my arms. I looked at him in shock. "You actually believe me?" I asked. " Well yeah, why would you lie to me? I can trust you with anything." He said with a huge smile. I gave him a big kiss and sat beside him.
(Charlie's POV)
By the look on Meghan's face a minute ago, I could tell something freaked her out. I could tell she needed some fresh air. "Wanna take a stroll down the block? I ask Meghan. "Yes please" she said jumping up. We both had to go upstairs and change. I was the first one ready I had on a jacket and some jeans. Meghan came down in boots leggings and a long jacket. We locked the door and started walking. A few moments later we passed Selena's house. she was sitting outside on her porch. I rolled my eyes. All of a sudden she stood up and walked towards us. "Hey char" she said trying to hug me. "I thought you would were dead" she said giving me an evil look. "Wait, were you the one who snuck into my house" Meghan said hugging me tight. "No that was my sister Alis" she said snapping her fingers. "Well tell you and your ugly ass sister to back off my Meghan" I yelled. "Charlie, don't yell. You never know if she's around" Selena said walking away with an evil laugh. "Charlie can we go home now? Meghan asked squeezing me. "Yeah I said still looking at Selena. I don't know what that bitch is up to, but it better stop. We got home and Meghan looked terrified. I gave her a big hug. I got on my computer and logged into Google. "What are you doing Charlie? Meghan asked coming towards me. " I'm looking up that Alis girl I said typing the name in. It soon had popped up a picture of a girl with dark brown hair. "Omg that's her!" Meghan squealed. I read the print bellow. "25 year old Alis died from suicide. There has been many reports from people saying she has been snooping around people's houses and committed murder. If seen please call (800)-553-6789." I looked up at Meghan. "Selena has a demond sister" Meghan said stunned.