Our Moment

(Meghan's POV )
We left Selena laying in the bushes and went home. I was so glad Charlie was back. Charlie went upstairs while I took a long shower. when I got out, he was fast asleep. I put my head on his chest and drifted to sleep.

(Charlie's POV)
I woke up with Meghan laying on my chest. She was so sexy. I quietly got up and made me and Meghan some breakfast.

As soon as I was done Meghan walked down the stairs yawning. "Good morning sexy."I said with a huge smile. Her eyes got big. "Wow, did you make this?"she asked in amazement. "Sure did" I said feeling awesome. Meghan came closer to me and gave me a soft kiss. "So you wanna do anything today"I asked. "Like what?" Meghan replied. " I don't know I have two passes to Holiday World." I said raising my eyebrows. "Yeah let's do it!I'm gonna put on my bathing suit."she aid running up the stairs. I went to grab mind too. Meghan came back looking like smoked bacon on a grill/she was sizzlin😋😏 her bathing suit was so sexy.

(Meghan's POV)I could tell Charlie liked what he seen😉😉  He looked so sexy without a shirt😋 we soon arrived at holiday world and jumped straight into the wave pool

(Meghan's POV)
I could tell Charlie liked what he seen😉😉 He looked so sexy without a shirt😋 we soon arrived at holiday world and jumped straight into the wave pool.

(Charlie's POV)
HOLY SHIT!!! I was about explode. Meghan looked so sexy when the waves splashed over her😍. When we get home I might just ask her for some loving tonight😏😏😋

Thanks for reading 😁please like
If you can answer the question in the comments ~ should Meghan agree with Charlie to have sex???
Again,thank-you for reading!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁