CH.12// You won't accept it?

Enzo's POV

I hold Camilla close. Needless to say, that was completely unexpected. 

She moves away from me. 

"I understand that my actions were very childish and I apologize for them."

I raise my eyebrow.

"I would say that it was extremely embarrassing."

"Well, you also have to admit you were also at fault. You refuse to tell me why exactly you kidnapped me."

Camilla's POV

He releases a breath.

I am starting to regret this. 

Sometimes I wonder why I have such a soft heart that I have to feel guilty when I do something bad to someone.

"And you decided that to get back at me you would tell everyone that I fathered a child with you. Making it the only explanation as to why you are here in the hopes of also ruining my image among my friends."

I give a small nod.

He smirks.

I hate him.

"Well, either way that managed quite the opposite. Among us that is seen as a sign of honor, bella."

"Now if you'll excuse me I have things to do."

He starts towards the door.

"Wait."

He stops.

"Are you not going to accept my apology?"

"No."

"Why?" I ask him. I can't believe him. I meant everything I said, yet he won't accept it.

He smirks.

Again.

I am really starting to hate that smirk.

"I want something else."

"What?"

He smirks.

I narrow my eyes.

He turns and leaves the room.

That.....guy.

I really hate his guts.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*hides in a corner* 

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry. I know I promised that I would update sooner, but I was incredibly busy. Also, I had writers block so that's why this chapter is not as good as it should be. Furthermore, I was so involved watching videos of EXO so that I would be up to date with them, watching a K-drama, and watching two reality shows( We got married & Roommate {just because of my new bias, CHANYEOL}). So yeah, I am too deep into everything Korean ( I even started learning the language). Anyway, I hope I will update soon. It almost time for me to go back to school and I have't even done an assignment I was supposed to do during summer break. 

Anyway, Love you lot's 

Any A.R.M.Y and EXO-L's here??

Would love to get to know you so that I can finally have someone to fangirl with.

BTW EXO's comback was amazing.

XOXO