Ch. 14// Please?

Enzo's POV 

"Leave."

"Bu--"

"NOW!"

The woman gathers her things and starts to get dressed. She scowls at me.

"What."

"Rude."

I roll my eyes at her. I never was a gentleman to hr in the first place. That is what I don't like about women like her. You tell them how its going to be from the beginning, but they always expect you to not mean it. 

I am not that type of man. I mean what I say and I don't regret anything.

Nothing except--

"Nice. Now leave. I don't have time for this."

She glares and turns to leave. Banging the door as she exits.

I sit on the bed and push my hands through my hair.

What do I do now?

This could make things with Camilla more complicated than they already are.

I stand up and make my way towards the door, open it, and move towards Camilla's room.

As soon as I get there I knock. I hear some scuttling then a low voice saying,

"Who is it?"

"You know who it is."

"Do I?"

"Camilla."

"...Fine."

She slowly opens the door. once she comes into full view I notice that she is avoiding looking at me.

"May I come in?"

"Why are you asking? You own this house."

Annoyance creeps into me. "I was trying to be a gentleman."

"Well too late for that." She mutters under her breath.

I pretend I didn't hear her and make my way inside her room. I waited for her to close the door before I turned to look at her.

"So... What do you need?" she says.

"How much did you see?"

"I don't know what your talking about."

"Really?"

She purses her lips.

"Honestly? More than I wanted to see."

Damn.

"I don't care what you were doing with that woman, but I do regret that my poor innocent eyes had to see that." she visibly shudders.

She looks at me and narrows her eyes.

"Were you expecting me to apologize for interrupting your...activities?"

"No, I just wanted to know what it was you saw and why you were there in the first place."

"Well...I-never mind."

"What?"

She looked as if she wanted to say something but stopped herself and instead said,

"I was wondering if I was a prisoner or if I was allowed to leave your estate."

I narrow my eyes.

"Why?"

"Well, as you may or may not know, I have not been in the country for that long and I wished to go tour the place."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I say so."

"Really?" she pouts.

I raise my eyebrow.

"Please." she asks. "I don't care if you want to assign some guards or whatever to keep an eye on me. I just want to go out."

"I'll think about it."

She smiles slightly.

Then there is a long silence.

"About the woman--"

"I don't want to know." she says quickly.

"You're so annoying."

She looks shocked, "Me?"

"Yes."

She smiles widely, "Well your brother doesn't think so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE READ:

Guys, I just realized that I really don't know where this story is going. I just write what I feel like writing and when I get inspired. This might be a really long ass story and it might go slow or fast from here on. I really don't know. I feel like updating every two days, but since I am a senior I have to do college applications and since I am applying to 8 Ivy League Universities I feel pressured to make those essays a work of art (LOL :D) Wish me luck!! 

Either way, thank you for reading this story. Love you guys!! 

TO A.R.M.Y's:

BTW Those BTS short films got me feeling some type of way. Like, for reals. JungKook's and Jimin's made me feel so much angst, while V's made me so sad. Finally, Suga's fucked me up. 

XOXO