Ch 15//

SO I am not going to name the chapters until I am done with this story as well as editing it 

Camillas POV//

It has been five days since I last saw Enzo (well, five days and twelve hours, but who is counting?)

He left somewhere (and, apparently, I am not important enough to know where exactly he went) and he did not tell me if I was allowed to go out so all his guards are keeping an eye out for me. Like I will even make it five steps without someone asking me where I am or following me. Which is seriously annoying. Can you imagine having someone be your shadow and be everywhere you go? I have no privacy here.

Not to mention that it is extremely boring. Don't get me wrong as soon as Enzo left I took advantage of all the cool stuff his house has. Can you believe he has an indoor pool? Not only that, he has a home theater (it is very satisfying to see gorgeous men on an enormous screen, I recommend it) But even that gets boring. I also read, but I soon found out that Enzo's home library is not very interesting(he only owns encyclopedias and business books)

It was during these days that I realized that I missed Lena so much. We always made time to see each other and if we could not do that we called one another and just talk about our day as well as making plans for the weekend. I wondered if she was worried about me. I tried to check on TV to see if there were news reports about me, but apparently, I am also not allowed to do that. I might as well be in prison.

I really wish that I had a friend or someone who was friendly towards me in this place.

I tried to see if I could find Enzo's brother, but I found out that he barely comes here.

Life is too short to be living this way. I feel like I am rotting away here.