The C-rank missoin includes protecting a ... Drunk bridge builder?

"Point A" I whispered into the comlink. "Point A, I repeat. "SpiritCurse at point A" I repeated. "HEy, why is my codename SpiritCurse again?" I asked, breaking the dangerous mood. "Better than EmoKing..." Saskue muttered. "Yeah What's up with Drama Queen?" Sakura asked following Saskue. "For you it's pretty nice." I muttered. "HEY!" she yelled. "How's it going noface sensi? RamenHouse?" I asked. "Point d" Naruto replied. He actully liked his codename. "Point A" said Saskue. "I don't see you." I said. "I'm on the ground, you?" he asked. "Trees." Suddenly I heard Naruto saying."I see the target, in pursut." he yelled. "No, Naruto, not alone!" I yelled. "I heard Kakashi Sensi sigh. 

I ran as fast as I could, but to no avail, Naruto had already caught the car. It was either that or the cat was clawing Naruto's face off. "NARUTO!!!"  Iyelled as I pulled the kitty off of him. I jabbed a pressure point and it went limp. "YOU KILLED IT?!?!?!" Sakura burst out of the trees accompined by Kakashi-sensi and saskue. "No dumb- pinky. I made it go unconsouis for about 10 minutes." I yelled at her. "Oh..." she calmed down. I thought being a ninja wold be cool, but it really wasn't all that cracked up.

"Alright for your next missoin, you can dig potatos or babysit." I mimiked the Hokage.as he opened up a list of rank-D missoins. "WHy yes! What would you like to do?" he asked. I sweatdropped. "None of those..." i said. "I WANT AT LEAST A C-RANK!!! AND RAMEN!!!" Naruto yelled. "Naruto-" kakashi sensi began. 

"I support Naruto in this. I mean it's not like we're brats who can't even fight." I complained. "We deserve to do better missoins." I finished and huffed as I plopped on the floor. Both adults were queit. "Very well then, I'll give you a C-rank missoin." the okage smiled after a minute or two. " That's Hira" I heard him say. "You barley know me." I turned to him annyoed. "Huh? I didn't say anything." he cocked his head at me. "Are you okay?" sakura asked. "yeah... What's are mission?" I asked. "Oh, you will be protevcting..." He bagan. "A very drunk bridge builder?" I asked. "Hmmm? Yes! how did you know that?" he asked me. 

CRAP!!! I know, I'll make something up. "The smell of goddamn achohal and a bit woody too."  Itold them. "Well the scent is quite strong." kakashi murmered suspicously.

"Hee hee." I smiled and turned away aand sweated like crazy.

"Never Mind. Come in!" the Hokage shouted to Tazuna.

Then, Tazuna came in, all drunk an all.

"Don't say anything, or I will probably end up killing you." I told him, serouisly.

"Huh?" everyone stared at me. 

"What? The idoit's probaly gonna insult us and demand thatwe give him our lives to protect his. NO Thanks!" I yelled. 

Everyone just swaetropped at me.

"Let's go!!! I screamed and jumped out the window. 

"HIRA!!!' I heard them all sceram at the same time.

I turned back, smiled mischeviouslty and ra to the ramen shop screaming for Naruto to meet me there.\

I turned a sharp corner and ran to the ramen shop of which it's name escapes me.