Zabuza, the demonic bunny

The song that HIra sings does not represent what I think or what Hira thinks. At all. I was just quoting from the show.

They began to follow me, when lo and behold, Naruto collapsed. 

"AHHHH!!!!" I screamed and ran over. "I forgot about the poison!" I pulled out my Naruto world first aid kit. 

"Sorry, I forget all about the venom. And I stole your thunder." I hung my head in depressoin.

"Huh? What does that mean?" he asked. Good ole dumb Naruto.

"Nothing" I said as I injected the antidote. "Feel better?" I asked him.

"YEP!!!" he screamed and ran off.

"Now for Zabuza." I muttered to myself. I shook my head and brought out my first aid kit again. The bunny was gonna need it.

Sure enough, Naruto got all fidgety and accedently killed the poor bunny. "NARUTO!!!! YOU KILLED THE BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE POOR BUNNY IS DEAD!!!" I screamed at him. 

"I'M SORRY MR.BUNNY!!!!" he blubbered. "I'm so sorry..." he now needed a tissue.

"Hey Naruto, kunia are very sharp, please don't go around handling them so carelessly." Kakashi sweatdropped and asked Naruto.

"For real real, not for play play?" I asked him sarcastically. ( A reference that is a personal joke. If you can tell me what show this is from, I'll dedicate this chapter to you!) 

"What?" he asked. "Nothing." I sighed and walked away, when a giant sword flew outta nowhere. 

"AHH!!!" I screamed and flipped backwards to avoid it. 

And who was now standing on it? Of cousre, the demonic bunny in cow leg warmers. 

"Heh, I'm gonna show you what I'm made of!" NAruto laughed and got out a kunia. 

"WHAT NARUTO!" I screamed. "Huh? Whatta ya mean Hira?" he asked confusded.

"That guy's a S-rank criminal. There's no way any of us could beat him alone." I told him. "He's the fearsome.... demonic bunny in cow leg warmers." I finished.

"BWAH!!!" Naruto laughed and cracked up to. "HIra. -_-'" Kakashi stared at me exasperated.

"What?" I asked laughing. "Fine, I'll stop foolong around. Naruto, he's the feared Zabuza Momochi of the mist. A S-rank criminal who specailizes in silent killing. One wrong move and your dead." I told him after I stoped laughing. 

"So he's strong?" he asked being the idoit everyone loved him for.

"Yes Naruto. He was famous for -" Kakashi began, but stopped short.

"Huh? What was he famous for?" Naruto asked. 

"He was famous for killing everyone in his villaige graduation exams. In hidden mist, student's used to kill their own friends to graduate." I told him withthout a pause.

"W-what?" Naruto asked, shocked.

"Basically he was a big bully, a very big one." I told him. Then, I began singing. "Bully's are people who hate themselves. Abused at age six or molested at 12. So they pick on others, isn't it odd? Because their real quarrel is with god-! Who's afraid of a bully? NOT ME!!!! For there are much better things to be frightened of. Like people of color and gay homo love. So stand up to the bullies, stand tall and true! Just like jesus stood up to those misguided jews-"  (this is from the same show as the last reference. First person to get at least one of them will get it dedicated to them.)

"What?" Sakura asked.

"Maybe they should've wrote useless wimpy fangirls too." I said smugly. 

"Hey! That's not true!" she protested.

"HEY!!!!" suddenly, zabuza screamed from the tree. " Don't ignore me." he said with a deadly look.

"I guess I can't stall anymore." I said pouting. I pulled out a kunia and then.. pushed kakashi forwed. 

"What?" he asked.

"U da copycat ninja. You fight while I hang out back here." I said. Then mist started to roll in. "Oh, look's like the bunny got tired of being ignored." I said out loud  and readied myself for an attack. An attack that probably would kill me.

Hey at least no Naruto character was gonna die! :)