The Prank..

Please read my newest fanfiction! It's only got two chapters right now, but it's decent. It's also a naruto fanfiction, so please tell me what you think of it! Now to the story...that sucks....

_________________________________________________________________________

So, as a 19 year old, safe to say I looked different.  So, I decieded to prank the others. How? Simple, take Kakashi hostage. 

I tied him up with a knife to his througt. "IS THIS NECASSARY!!?!?!?!?!?" He screamed at me. 

"Yep!" I smiled and rolled back and forth on my heels.Then, I used a teleportation jutsu to get back to the clearing. I also had a 'dead' clone with me off...me.

Can you see where this is going? I can.

"AHHH!!!!" Sakura screamed being the wuss she was. 

"Huh?" Naruto turned around and so did Sakue, but Duckbutt didn't say anything.

"Shut up, ransom, now." I said with a cold tone.

"Huh?!?!?!?" Kakashi tried to spin around. 

"Stop moving, or I'm actully gonna hurt you!" I hissed angrily at him.

"What ransom?" saskue asked.

"Do you want money?" Sakura asked nervously with a kunia out.

"Please girl, you can't do anything with that!" I thought to her. Unfortunatly, she didn't hear.

" No. I want... ' everyoone was tense with their weapons out.

"Ramen." I finished and dropped kakashi to the ground where he managed to upright himslef in time.

"Bye!!!!" and I vanished leaving very confused genin and a very pissed off boyfriend. 

____________________________

-_-' Ys, it sucks, this story sucks, it's over the top,  oh well. Read my other one if this is too much. Sigh *goes to emo corner and grows pocky instead of mushrooms* I hate writers block.