-chapter 2

Karin pov..

I laid down in my pink princess bed and looked around.

I was afraid to move or make a sound because i didnt know if mrs. Rose would come in and beat on me any minute.

I heard my door creek and i quickly shut my eyes and played oposssum

I peeked a little and from in between my squinted eyes i could see my adoptive mother.

She caressed my cheek and then kissed my forehead.

Soon behind her followed rob and he held his hands at her waist while they stared at me adoringly.

"She's so beautiful. " i heard her whisper.

After about 10 minutes they left and returned to their room .

I turned on my side and clutched my bear and began to dream.

|"Mama can i go out and play ?" I said with pleading eyes

"Of course baby but you cant stay long because me and daddy are going to handle some grown up business ." She said and rubbed my kinky hair .

"Ok mama , ill be back ." I said before running off .|

I quickly woke up and felt my eyes burning and warm tears escaping them.

That was the day that my parents left and never came back .

They were in a fatal two car crash and died from impact.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and began to day dream good memories of them to make me happy again .

                        +

Morning came and now it was sunday.

"Wake up love ." My mom said while smiling down at me.

"Im up."

"Were going to go to church okay baby ? "

I shook my head ok and she went into my closet and pulled out a ruby red colored dress and laid it out on my bed.

"Here put this on for me and ill be back in a few to check on you and plat your hair up. " she said before leaving out.

I slipped on the dress and fiddled with the fringes that dangled from it and soon she came back in .

"You look beautiful my doll. "
I blushed and sat down on the bed as she began to do my hair .