-chapter 7

( Rob & Kate )

Karin's pov..

Today was the day that I walked across that stage.

I was so happy I had got out of there because I was beginning to loathe that place.

I ran my finger tips on my dress to get the wrinkles out and stared at my appearance.

-Lol y'all just imagine the dress with sleeves and not so tight fitting.-

My body had changed , alot
because August and his family had introduced me to alot of fried food.

I had a way bigger butt than before and slightly larger breasts .

From behind me I saw my mom come into my room with a smile on her face along with my dad.

Her and I haven't really been on the same page but I could never thank her enough for taking me out of that predicament that I was in and I truly love her for that.

"Rob , our baby is going to go off to college soon. " She said tearing up

"Mom , it'll be fine I'll still visit and call whenever I can and you guys can visit me anytime ." I said embracing them both into a warm hug.

Dad kissed my forehead before they left me to finish getting ready .

August's pov..

I stopped by a flower shop and purchased karin a dozen roses .

I had plans fah her and I to have dinner and I bought her a gif' that I'm sho she gone love.

After purchasing everythang I needed fah our celebration I quickly went home and took a shower .

I placed on my best outfit and sprayed cologne on and took a look in tha mirror.