More sass

Just wanna say a quick thank you to everyone who voted, commented, followed and read this story. I honestly just write it for fun and had no idea how big it would be, I recently got notificated that this was trending on 'Random' (the genre) so thank you so much!

>< >< ><

Oh I know you're talking shit behind my back but it's a great place to kiss my ass so I don't care.

All I'm saying is that I'm hoping karma slaps you soon because I know I am.

You don't know anything about me so you can shut the hell up. I however know everything cos you post every detail of your life in social media or you become oblivious to the fact that nobody likes you and talks shit about you all the time.

I may not have 36 friends at school but at least I know I can trust the ones I have.

You started at the top and it's amazing just watching you sink to the bottom. You deserve it.

At least I don't look like I'm a deformed donkey. That's you, by the way. I know you have a hard time understanding things so being the kind and considerate person I am, I broke it down for you.

Oh hunny, right now I don't wanna anywhere near you in case I slap you so hard and you ain't worth going to jail for.

Whenever I see you I just get this overwhelming urge to throw something at you, preferably my shoe. In your face. Very very hard. (Smile sweetly)

Right, it doesn't matter if you were right or wrong. You need to acknowledge that you hurt someone's feelings. You did that. A normal person, a human person would then apologise. When being right is more important than that to you then that's the end of me doing anything nice for you ever again.

(Pretend to sneeze) oh yeah, crap I already caught something from you.

You are everything wrong in the world.

Bitch, you're not in any position to talk ill about me when you're the ugly lame ass slut around here.

I think I'm actually allergic to you...

(Say whilst smiling) I loathe you...

Imma flip my shit and punch you soon. 😊

You know, you would make someone a terrible fortune cookie... Please don't ever go into that business.