Chapter 1

Skyler's P.O.V.

I roll over to my side and open my eyes.
"Good morning!" Sirius said from the other side of my bed.
"GET-OUT-OF-MY-ROOM! JAMES, get your boyfriend off my bed!" I yelled as I half fell down the stairs.
"Don't blame me! Mum asked him to do it!" James said innocently, putting his hands up in defence.
"Mum! Why did you do that? I can't wake up to him in the mornings; it's bad for my health!" I yelled at her from the living room. She was in the kitchen making, what smelled to be, spaghetti.
"It's not the morning, dear, and, it was for your own good. Do you know the time?" I shake my head no and look at the boys for information.
"It's about five o'clock right now." James informed me. he looked amused with the whole thing, but I just gave him a stair that said "not funny".
"Well, seeing as it's our last day here, I would like to get some sleep. You boys ruined that, I suppose." I fake spat at them.
"Don't worry, you got plenty of sleep." Sirius joked. I rolled my eyes at him and went outside to get some fresh air. I was still in my pajamas and when people passed by me, they whispered. It was probable because my brother was the worst prankster on the street. It was either that, or the clothes I was wearing.
"Whatcha doing?" James asked me as he wrapped his arms around my neck in a hug from behind me.
"Trying to stay away from your boyfriend." I reply with a smirk. He rolled his eyes and I knew he was going to say something so weird that I would almost gag.
"Last time I checked, I wasn't the one who he snuggled up in bed with." He said with an amused look on his face. I pushed him into the lake and didn't care if he got sick before the first day of school.
"Mum told him to do that, and if you start going around telling lies about me, you'll be sorry." I turned around and walked inside.
"Hey, Moonsong, where is Padfoot?" Sirius asked me as I went inside.
"He's in the lake." I told him.

Hi!! Thank you for reading the first ever chapter of Moonsong. If you liked it, don't forget to vote on this chapter. If you didn't like it, I will happily take the criticism because I am not the best writer out there. Please continue to read, because it will get a bit more interesting in future chapters. Bye Bye!!!