Chapter 7

Guys! You'll never believe it!! I got SIRIUS BLACK'S wand. I'm so fangirling right now!!! I am so happy about the wand!!! Yeah, it wasn't from Universal, but it looks pretty awesome! One day, I might run through the house yelling, "I'M COMING TO GET YOU, PETER!!!" Ha ha Peter, you will pay for what you did!!! Then I will be put in jail for "murder". Yeah, I tried to kill a bad guy, big deal! Okay, I'm babbling, so enjoy the chapter!!!!

-~~-
Skyler's P.O.V.
-~~-

I walked into the Great Hall for dinner. It had been two days after Brayden told me about the dance, and Dumbledore hadn't told the school. I was still mad at Sirius, but I didn't avoid the others when he was around. I only ignored Sirius.
"What have you been up to?" James asked as we walked down the corridor together. I shrugged, not really knowing at that point.
"I don't know, really. Been hanging out with some friends." I replied. His eyebrow came up, questioning my so simple answer.
"Might one of those friends be Sirius?" He asked. I huffed at the question. Sirius was at the end of the hallway, waiting for us with Remus.
"I will have you know that I am still mad at him." I said, rather grumpily. He only rolled his eyes. Sirius was a prat sometimes, but we always made up after about a day. This was really the longest we've ever been mad at each other.
"Hello, my subjects!" Sirius called to us, making my hide my smile and replace it with a glare. He returned the look with a pout. "What? Are you still mad at me? Come on, Moonsong, you know you love my charm and charisma." He said, draping an arm around my shoulders. It was true, I did love his charm and charisma, and I didn't move his arm, either. He would think I stopped pretending that he wasn't there.

"Remus, do you know if there is going to be steak for dinner?" I asked. He shook his head and turned to Sirius.
"I heard you went to the kitchen today, Sirius. Did you find out what was for dinner? Moonsong would really like to know." Remus said, earning a glare from me and a smile from Sirius and James.
"Hello, what are we talking about?" Lilly said, pulling me away from Sirius so we could link arms.
"Steak." I replied with a grateful smile. She rolled her eyes, but returned the smile. It quickly fell away when my idiot brother, James, stepped beside her.
"What is it, Potter?" She asked. James shrugged and linked his arm with her other arm.
"I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me." He said confidently. My friend only scoffed.
"In your dreams, Potter." The red head said in between catching her breath from laughing. People stared at her, and I gave them a death glare, daring them to say something. Lilly flicked James's forehead, and I laughed at him.
"That's what you get, Prongs!" I said, gasping for air.
"You think it's so funny, do you?" He asked as we walked into the Great Hall together. I nodded, still laughing. As if Sirius was living through James, he thumped my forehead. I attempted to get him back, but I ended up hitting Remus instead. Remus got Lilly, and soon we all had bruises forming on our foreheads.
"What did I miss?" Peter questioned as we sat down at the Gryffindor table. We only looked at each other, snickering. Peter shrugged.
"Are you a carnivore?" Jenny said.
"Yes, are you not?" I asked, knowing that Jenny was a vegetarian and she hated the idea of eating meat.
"You know as well as I that I do not eat animals." She stated. The Hufflepuff sat down with us, apparently the vegetables at the Hufflepuff table were either not good (like cabbage) or all gone. But the rolls and bread were plentiful, and Jenny brought some for me, knowing how much I like bread.
"Attention, students! I have an announcement!" Professor Dumbledore said, standing at his place at the teacher's table. His seat was the center chair and the tallest. "We are having a Hallows Eve Ball. All students are welcome, and you must have a costume." He said, the students were murmuring in excitement. I was not surprised at his surprise, Brayden had told me.
"Do you wanna go with me?" Sirius asked, leaning around Lilly. Lilly did not seem happy about him doing that, so she pushed him away.
"Sirius, I already have someone to go with." I told him. They all looked confused. How could I possibly know about the dance and have someone to go with?
"How do you already have a date?" Remus asked. I scoffed at the idea of Brayden ever being my date to this dance. The pureblood parties, that we both hated, was an understanding. We went with each other because that's what became comfortable.
"He's not my date, Remus. He's my friend." I explained. Sirius, obviously, thought I meant him, and he sat up a little straighter. I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when I told him it was his own relative. "I'm going with Brayden." I told them. Lilly had pumpkin juice spewing out of her mouth when she saw Remus, James, Peter, and, the worst of all, Sirius's faces. They all had a dumb expression on their faces that showed surprise, worry, and jealousy. Well, Sirius was the only one that had jealousy mixed in with all the other emotions. I laughed at their faces, only to be interrupted by a flame.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wow! How did you guys like my chapter. Be honest, now. There is no room for liars in this world. I can't wait for the second and third book of this trilogy because I has some good ideas *insert the evil face of your choosing here*. Okay, bYe ByE gUyS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lOvE yOu LoL i LoVe DoInG tHiS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!