Chapter 5

Skyler's P.O.V.

"What are you boys up to?" I asked when I sat down at the Gryffindor table next to Sirius and Remus. James and Peter had mock looks of sadness when I chose not to sit by them.
"Nothing, really. We're just planning on how to get us expelled." Sirius said and he grabbed my hand from under the table.
"Okay, do you know what I'm doing today?" I asked. They rolled their eyes. I looked at them with fake anger.
"We so want to know what you're doing today, Moonsong." Remus said sarcastically. I huffed at them being so difficult.
"I'm going to keep you guys from getting yourselves killed or expelled." I told them. They all looked up when they saw Tiffany, a girl in Ravenclaw who was part veela. I laughed at their stupidity.
"I'm sorry, Moonsong, did you say something?" Sirius asked. I took my hand from his and punched him in the arm, but even my play punches are just to hard for those sissies.
"Ow, that hurt!" James yelled. I gave him a look of confusion.
"I didn't even hit you." I told him like a mother would tell a confused child. He gave me a loot that suggested he was a five year old child.
"Yeah, but I feel what Sirius feels." He said. I faked a sigh and got up.
"You and your boyfriend can have some alone time while I go hang out with Sev and Lil' Lilly." I joked. James gave me a look, but Sirius followed me.
"Hey, where are you going?" He asked me. I raised my eyebrows in question.
"I already told you. I'm going to meet up with Sev and Lilly. Why are you asking me again?" I asked. He smiled at me.
"Do you think you can spare a few minutes?" He asked. My look of confusion became a look of curiosity.
"These kinda things are never good." I groaned, but he just pulled me into a slow kiss.
"Was that so bad?" He asked when the kiss was over.
"That took up your few minutes. I've gotta go." I told him, placing a kiss on his cheek before leaving.
"Wait." He said before I could make it around the corner.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Your eyes." He said. I took a deep breath, knowing what he was going to say.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I said casually. He stared at me. It was almost like he was looking straight into my soul.
"They were, are, yellow." He told me. My breathing started to speed up, my head was pounding. It was happening again. It was like a full moon, but better in some ways. In other ways, it was worse.
"This-isn't-happening." I said through the pain. When this happened, I was a lot less powerful than on a full moon, but, also, it happened so suddenly that there wasn't much time to contain me.
"Come on, we need to get you out of here." Sirius told me. I looked at him with confusion. It was an alternate personality that I got after the pain went away. It was almost like a confused dog. I ran all around the halls, until I found the Great Hall. I could practically smell the people around me. I walked into the Great Hall before he could catch me.
"Hello, again." I said to the boys. They saw my eyes and shot out of their seats. I smiled at their looks of horror.
"That's not good." James said. Remus rolled his eyes.
"Yeah, no kidding." He replied. They carried me out of the Hall. I growled at them and went after the first one I could get to. That just happened to be Sirius.

-~~-
Sirius's P.O.V.
-~~-

She wrapped her hands around my neck, strangling me. She looked straight into my eyes and dropped me. My face was red, but I tried to hide the gasping for air because I didn't want her to think she seriously hurt anyone. When she feels bad about these things, she runs deep into the forest, not coming back until she finds something to distract her. She usually found something to distract her before night fall, but it was still very worrying for me, I mean, all of us.
"It's all my fault." She said in between sobs. James sat down beside her before I could, so I stood awkwardly off to the side.
"It's not something you can control." He said, trying to sooth her, but she continued to cry.
"It is my fault. Even if I-I can't control it. It's my fault for being alive." She said, making a look of pure horror and sadness come over all of our faces.
"This isn't something that you can blame yourself for." I said. She looked at me, as if I was a young boy who needed her help, but she couldn't give any help. I smiled at her, because she said it was thing she loved most about me. She, surprisingly, laughed.
"Thanks, Padfoot. I-I needed that." She said with a shakey voice.
"No problem, Moonsong." I replied.
"I'm gonna go, I promised Lily and Sev-" She started. Of course we didn't let her go.
"No you're going to the hospital wing. I'll take you." I told her sternly. She just nodded, not protesting when I made her walk.
"Thanks, Padfoot. I'm gonna go eat." Said James as we walked away.

-~~-
Skyler's P.O.V
-~~-

"What do you mean 'she has to stay for a week'?" Sirius half yelled. The nurse looked at him very, very sternly, but then just went back to making the sleeping potion that I was going to drink. I could have made the potion myself, but she wouldn't let me.
"I'm sorry Mr. Black, but this is what it will take for her to not have any guilt when she walks around the school. Or any other time, for that matter." She explain. He looked at me, I was just sitting at the edge of the bed, watching him argue with the nurse.
"I'll be fine, Sirius. Just bring me some food when the time is up." I told him. He scolded me.
"You don't get to say if you will be fine or not." He said like a madman.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thanks for reading, my peeps! I would just like to say, I am so excited about the new school, Ilvermorny. I am a Thunderbird, which kinda makes me wonder because I am a Hogwarts Hufflepuff, but Thunderbird is believed to be a match to Slytherin. None the less, I am proud of my Pottermore tested houses. Thanks again for reading Peeps (I will be calling my readers that now) I love you all!!