prologue

----

"Darling, are you sure about this?" Mom looks at me with concern. Dad and grandma's eyes are all on me.

I nod slowly. "Yeah."

"But why you don't want to let people know who you really are? Hiding your identity? Honey?" she gluesher eyes on me. I sigh deeply.

"Mom, dad, grandma. My life has been good. I need to be obedient. I don't want everyone there think I go there because of money. You know I worked hard for it." I look at them, hoping they would understand.

Basically, I got offered to a private university which is Park Win University. My grandma went there and graduated and became a successful millionaire. I want to hide my identity as a 'grandchild of a millionaire' because I knew people only chase money. So I just want to be like a normal person where no one knows my background.

"It's okay. We understand you. Just let her do what she wants. I know she can make us proud." Grandma says, looking at both of my parents. Yeah! My grandma is the bestest.

"Alright. But if you need anything, don't hesitate to call us, okay?" Dad says as he taps my shoulder and I smile sweetly to him.

"Of course." I say then hug them.

----------------

I zip my luggage and everything is done. I'm going to Park Win University today. I look around my room for the last time. Uh, I surely will miss my room. I pick my favorite soft toy, the lion one. I hear mom calling my name and I immediately go downstairs.

"Everything is done?" Dad asks. I nod and smile simply. Our driver, Mr. Hongjin, helps me putting my luggage into the car. I thank him and go to my parents.

"Aww, you're leaving now, I'm going to miss you so much," mom sobs while hugging me tightly.

"Aww mom, I'm not leaving you forever. Stop crying." I said as my face is at the crook of her neck, hugging her. We pull away then I approach dad.

I hug him tightly. Damn I'm gonna miss this superhero so bad. "Make me proud. I love you." He lets go of me and lastly, I hug grandma.

"MinAh-ssi. Make sure you do your best okay," I nod and hug her very tightly. "Grandma, I'll be missing you."

After we all talk for a while, I go into the car and we drive to the university. I'm hoping everything would be okay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
;;;edited;;;

sorry for the short chapter,, but I already have my plans!!

characters:-

taeyong — Lee Taeyong

minah — Kang Min Ah

yoojin — Jung Yoo-Jin

&& nct members