1

---

We then arrive at the university. It is really huge and and the architecture is very unique. My mouth is wide opened as I eye the environment.

"Wow. It's really... Big." I whisper to myself but sure enough Mr. Hongjin can hear me.

"It is, Minah-ssi. You are lucky to be one of those who get the opportunity to be in here." He says as he smiles at me through the rear view mirror. I smile and thank him.

We enter the university and Mr. Hongjin parks the car. He takes my luggage out from the car and we go to the lobby. I couldn't believe my eyes. 'I am finally here,' I monologue. I look around the lobby. Holy moly the lobby is also as big as it is.

"Annyeong haseyo. May I help you, Miss?" A woman greets me, smiling sweetly. I look at her nametag, Min Yu Ju.

"Annyeong. I'm the new student here, Minah."

"Oh, let me check first," she says as her eyes are focusing on the paper sheets. She then looks at me, "Are you Kang Minah?" I nod. "Alright, welcome to Park Win University." She smiles at me as she raises her hand, welcoming me. Okay she's cool.

"You can go to your dorm first. Block V, room 127. There will also be another new student in your room. You can go rest first. At 2.30 pm, all the students should be in the Grand Park Hall." She explains to me as we are on our way to my dorm, with Mr. Hongjin carrying my luggage.

As we reach my dorm, she unlocks the door and we enter the dorm. It is..... Big. The decorations are also beautiful and neat. Have you seen modern japanese house deco? Well you should check it out. It is just beautiful with a bit of english style.

"It has a living room, 2 rooms, 1 bathroom and pantry. If you need something, just tell our workers, they are ready to help."

I nod and smile. "Arasseo. Thank you.... err,"

"Oh you can call me Miss Yuju" She says as she taps my shoulder. And with that, she leaves us.

"Thank you Mr. Hongjin. You can go now. Please tell mom and dad and grandma that I have reached here safely and am enjoying my first day."

He smilesand nods. " I will, Minah-ssi. Good luck for your studies." Then he leaves the dorm.

I look around the house and choose my room. I unpack all my things and the room looks just like my room at home, just that the arrangement is a bit different.

------------------------------------

Taeyong's pov

I take a seat after a match of basketball with Jaehyun. Damn this kid. He always wins over me when it comes to basketball. I used to beat him and it was last year. But since that day, I have never won any match with him.

I take a sip of mineral water while wiping my sweat. Jaehyun takes a seat beside me.

"Hmm, they said that today our uni (s/f for university) will be taking another intake."

"Oh yeah? So, there will be new students, huh?" I am not interested at all but I just jointhe conversation, not wanting to make him feel bored like a frog.

"Yup, 8 new students. It's okay. They are our juniors." He says.

"Mm, yeah." I look at the basketball court. There are also basketball court, tennis court and running track. Our uni is very big.

"Let's go to the cafe. I'm hungry as hell." Jaehyun says as we head to the cafe. We buy some food and drinks and sit somewhere comfortable.

"Later this afternoon, we will be promoting our clubs and sports and whatnot. You know, for the new students. I'll be promoting basketball club. Are you in?" Jaehyun asks as he drinks his apple juice.

"No, thanks. I have other thing to do." I says blankly while enjoying my scrumptious meal.

"Jinjja? What thing is it? Busy, huh?" Jaehyun smirks.

"Don't make that face. I'm just... not interested? Next time, bro." I saysimply.

"Aishh Taeyong-ah. You look so serious. Cmon man, you gotta smile. You haven't smiled since forever. I know you had a hard time, but don't let it affect you forever." He taps my shoulder and smiles simply.

I know he cares about me. He's the best buddy ever. Smile, it's just not my type. I'm not a happy-go-lucky smiley doopa man. Unlike my other friend, Ten. He smiles all the time. We're on opposite side. It's just something that had happened, causing me to be like this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

;;;edited;;;

i honestly dont know what their 'study place' should be called. whether i should use school, college or university. i will edit later if i have a change of mind(?) but school would be much easier,,