2

----------
Minah's pov

As I have done packing, I saunter around the dorm. I go to the balcony and look at the view in front of me, the university. This university is hella cool I feel like I'm in Oxford University already, I say to myself.

Then I hear a knock on the door. I hurry to the door and open it.

"Annyeong!! I'm Yoojin. Jung Yoo-jin." A girl screams which is very loud and hugs me. She has her luggage and bags behind her so I assume that she must be my dormate.

She carries her bags as I help her. "Are you new here? Miss Yuju said you are. What's your name? Where are you from? How long have you been here?" She seems very exited to see  me. Okay I know I'm cool.

I chuckle as she says that. Damn she really needs to calm the hello down, I monologue.

"I'm Minah from Seoul. I just got here." I reply simply yet friendly.

"Oh so we are newbies right? We can be friends!" She says happily.

"Of course." I say while smiling to her. Good thing is that I have a new friend here even though I just got here like literally one hour ago.

-----------------

2.15 p.m.

Yoojin has already done packing as I helps her. She is very nice and I think I like her, I mean as a friend of course.

"Oh, it's 2.15 p.m. already. Let's go to the hall now. We still have some time to walk around this school." I say and she agrees.

We go to the hall and I see the students everywhere, including newbies like me. There are booths there and it seems like promoting clubs or something. This is exciting, I'd like to join dancing club if they have one.

"Attention to all new Park Win University students, you can walk around the hall and please choose any club that your heart wants. This event will be held until 6 p.m. Take your time ;)" An announcement is made.

The older students are also given a chance to change their clubs so that's why it is very crowded here.

"Yoojin-ah. What club do you want to join?" I ask Yoojin as she seems like joining every club.

"I don't know. Let's look around first."

We then walk to the first booth we see. The cooking club.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Do you like to eat? Do you like food? Or... Do you like to cook? Cmon let's join us. You can be a great chef!!" A girl says cheerfully to us, and some other students.

There is also food served there and it looks really yummy! But unfortunately, I can't cook and neither is Yoojin. We politely refuse to join the club.

We then stop at the next booth, martial arts club. The guy who is promoting the club does a martial art movements and it is lit.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Join our club and you can protect yourself from any kinds of harm. Trust me. Hayya!" He does the martial art again.

"Minah-ya. Do you want to join this club?" Yoojin whispers to me.

"I don't think so. Let's move on to the next booth."