6

:::taeyong:::

I am on my way to the basketball court when I see Minah and another girl, probably her friend, are jogging around the field. Her headphones are on as she jogs slowly.

How can she still look gorgeous while jogging?

And for one second, she looks at me while I am also looking at her. Are we gonna always look at each other every time we meet? She looks quite shocked but manages to act normally. That's cute.

"Hyung!" Mark calls out my name as I respond.

The newbies are also here. And of course, the girls too.

"Okay, let's start." Jaehyun says as everyone stands up, getting ready to practice. I hear the girls saying my name, which I find very annoying.

I pick my ball and begin to slam dunk.

"He is so good."

"That's cool. He plays really well."

"Okay guys, we are now going to choose the best players only okay. If we don't choose you, that means, you're no longer belong to this club. Deal?" Jaehyun says clearly as the girls suddenly grumble.

We let the newbies start practicing as we watch them. Those girls can't even play, even after practicing.

"Alright, guys. It's been one hour. We're going to choose now"

We gather and make a circle, everyone gives out their opinion about the newbies.

"The selected people are," Jaehyun begins to call out the names of the lucky people chosen.
None of the girls are chosen which makes me feel like heaven.

"Alright, the ones who aren't chosen, you can go back to your dorm. Sorry guys." Mark says, as he holds back his laugh, which is too obvious. How rude.

"Welcome to basketball club, you can continue practicing." Yuta says to the new members and then looks at us, "and us.. Let's have a match!" He says excitedly as he raises his index finger upwards while closing his eyes shut, spiritedly.

We play rock paper scissor to determine each teammates. Again, Jaehyun becomes my opponent. We get into the positions. I'm beating Jaehyun this time. I look at him in the eyes as he smirks.

"I know what you're head up to, TY."

————————————————————————————

:::minah:::

Yoojin and I have done jogging. It was brilliant. At least I get to maintain my stamina. We are now cooling down as I look at the basketball court. Some are practicing and some are having a match. I can see Taeyong is playing basketball. I want to see him closer.

"Yoojin-ah. Let's watch them playing basketball." I suggest. "For 10 minutes only. Let's go." I grab her hand and walk towards the basketball court.

I look at Taeyong. He is so handsome while playing basketball. I smile a little and try hard to hide it, not wanting Yoojin to see it.

"Yas! 1-0. Taeyong's team!" Yuta screams happily. I assume he is in the same team as Taeyong.

They keep playing and playing. It has been 20 minutes now. Yoojin also seems oblivious that we have exceeded 10 minutes already.