10

:::minah:::

"Had fun?" He asks me.

"A looot of fun!" I giggle as we are walking out of Sunway Lands. We had McDonalds, freaking rode Roller Coasters, went into a 'Haunted House', strolled around Sunway Lands and more thing we had done.

Today is definitely one of the best days in my life. Maybe because I spend my day with, urm, Taeyong.

The fact that he held my hand for most of the times here is insane. I don't know what makes him do that but I totally like it. I feel special, knowing that he doesn't have any interest in girls, well, probably any girls but me.

We reach at his car as he opens the car door for me. What a gentleman. Within seconds, the engine roars as he drives us back to the uni campus.

"Thank you.. for today." I say slowly, lowering my head.

"Anything, for you." He says, not looking at me. But how can his simple answer make me blush a lot? Damn you, Mr. Handsome.

"I'm sending you back to the uni then I'll drive to my house."

"Wait- you're not staying at the dorm?" I ask, in confusion. He is definitely using his 'status' as the son of the high committee members of the uni. What can I say? Even though I can actually do the same because of my family background, but no no no. I'm just another average student here.

"Not tonight."

For about 30 minutes and we finally arrive at the uni campus. Knowing that he will not be staying here makes me kinda sad. Wait- what?

I get out of the car and shut the door. He lowers the mirror and looks at me in the eyes. "Thanks for today, Minah. Goodnight." And with that, he drives off.

—————————————

"I'm back!" I look at my watch. Damn it's 7.20 p.m. already?!

Yoojin suddenly appears with a frown on her face, looking at me.

"Hey, where have you been? I waited for you at the cafe but you didn't show up. I even called you but you weren't answering." She exclaimed.

Darn it. I forgot that I left my things in the class! The door must have been locked by now.

"My phone, urm I left all my things in the class! What should I do?" I am panicking right now. How can you be relaxed when your phone, money and cards are not with you.

"Yeah, yeah. All of your things are here. I brought it all because you left them there." With a poker face, she points her finger to the table as all of them are safe on the table. Thank God!

"So, you owe me an explanation, my dear Minah." She looks curious and furious, kinda.

We sit on the couch as Yoojin hasn't stopped looking at me the entire time. Oh my God, should I tell her I went out with Taeyong just now? Would she believe me? Taeyong doesn't like girls. She must thinks that I am crazy for Taeyong for making up stories. Well I am sort of crazy for him, well maybe no. I don't think I have any feelings for him.

Remember Minah, he doesn't like girls. You are a girl!

"Urm, are you gonna tell me or not?" Yoojin raises her eyebrow as she waits for my answer. Swipe it off, I'm just gonna tell her.

"Well, I... went out... with..." Stuttering.

"With who?" She suddenly looks excited. She must be curious to know who I went out with. She holds her hands together as she leaned towards me, eager to know my answer.

"Urm- with Taeyong." I raise my eyebrow just to see her reaction and...

"What?!"

———————————

:::taeyong:::

I could see John standing in front of the main door, probably waiting for me. Wait- how do I know he is waiting for me? Well whatever. John is my bodyguard, sort of. He is in charge of taking care of me, said my mom. But I refused him to follow me around uni because that would be embarrassing.

"Welcome back, Taeyong-ssi." John greets me with a polite smile as I just nod. He opens the door as I walk in.

"Uh Taeyong-ah! You're here!" Mom sees me as she hugged me almost tightly. A wide smile displays on her face.

"Wanna eat?"

"No, thanks. I'm full." I say simply. I head to the antique sofa imported from Italy as I check my phone. Crazy. I took some pictures of Minah without her knowingness. Amazingly, those candid photos are perfect. Her plump lips, her soft hair, her sparkling eyes, and her beautiful smile. Damn, this girl hit me so hard that I can't believe I am literally smiling while looking at her photos. I haven't smiled for quite a long time.

——————————

:::Mrs. Lee aka Taeyong's mom:::

"No, thanks. I'm full."

Aish this boy. I waited for him just in case he wanted to eat but he's full already. I shake my head. John suddenly appears as he nods his head in respect.

"Is he staying here tonight?"

"Yes, Madam."

I glance at Taeyong; busily checking his phone. But something catches my eyes. Taeyong is smiling? He really is?

"John, you see what I'm seeing?" I ask John, eyes glue on Taeyong.

"Yes, Madam." He answers as he also looks at him.

"What is it?"

"Taeyong... he's smiling, finally."

——————————

:::minah:::

It's already 11.44 p.m. but I still can't sleep. I am busy thinking about him. Yes, Taeyong. I still can't believe that I went out on a date with him. Wait that sounds wrong. I was just hanging out with him, that's all. Stop overreacting, Minah!

Although it was a super great day for me, but what gets me still thinking is that, he wasn't even smiling during the day. He didn't look cold or bored. He was just, not smiling. Stop dreaming, Minah. He didn't smile because he doesn't like you. You're just another human being for him!

But, he held my hand. Why'd he held my hand if he hates me? And he wasn't even acting cold to me. Ugh he is so confusing.

————————————

hi! sorry for being inactive for a veryyy long time. here's a short update but at least I made it to 1000+ words. I didn't check back so sorry for any misspelling.

big thank you for those who voted, commented and if you have been waiting for an update, then I'm so sorry 🙏🏻

if you guys didn't know, the character Minah is actually Kang Min-Ah. She's an actress so you guys can check out for her dramas and stuffs.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!