9

:::minah:::

One month later...

I head to my locker and open it. I grab my book and before I close the locker, I look at the mirror in front of me. An image of myself appears. I look into my eyes deeply, and sigh. It has been one month since I last talked to Taeyong. I don't know why he has been avoiding me this whole time.

Whenever I see him, I try to wave a 'hi' at him or at least to give him a simple smile, but he just seems to ignore it and walk away. I was confused. I surely know I didn't do anything wrong to him. It really saddens me that he acts that way to me.

I close the locker and get ready to attend my next class. As soon as I enter the classroom, I see Yoojin waving her hand at me with a grin as I smile and sit beside her.

She seems to notice my face expression as she taps my shoulder slightly. "Is everything okay? You seem a bit down." She looks concerned, which I am so grateful to have a friend like her.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Don't worry." I plaster a smile to reassure her. I'm definitely not okay. Soon after Professor Lee arrives and begins with his lesson. I try to concentrate on what he is talking at the front but my mind keeps thinking about Taeyong. This is bad. I shouldn't be thinking about a boy in my class. I need to focus.

I get up from my seat and excuse myself to go to the washroom. Okay, I'm going to just wash my face, forget about my problems, stop thinking about Taeyong and focus in my class. That's it.

-------------

:::taeyong:::

"Taeyong-ssi!"

I groan quietly as I roll my eyes. This is the third time that my name has been called by the lecturer, for the fact that I wasn't listening to his lecture. Jaehyun looks at me weirdly and I roll my eyes at him. He lowers his body to mine as if he is about to say something.

"What's your problem, ty? You seem to have a biggie problem, huh?" He whispers and straightens his body back, not wanting to get caught by the lecturer.

"Nothing." I reply shortly. Jaehyun definitely knows I got a problem but I won't let him know what it is. If he knows that it's about a girl, then the boys will make fun of me. I clearly stated long time ago that I wasn't interested to have any relationship, not anymore.

I want to stop thinking about Minah. No, I must stop thinking about her. No more into relationship. Girls are just the same, I need to always remember that. I've always say that to myself ever since she left me. But can I really do that?

Ignoring Minah for a month really tortured me. I notice that she felt quite upset about it. She always tried to talk to me, but my ego has overpowered me. I selfishly just ignored her, while she was being as friendly as she really is.

"Alright! Now, Taeyong-ssi. Would you mind to stand up and tell all of us about your thoughts. You seem to have been in a deep thinking." The lecturer, who is Professor Hwang, says in annoyance.

Alright, that's it. I roll my eyes as I stand up ever so slowly, amd with that, I make my way to the back door and leave. I hear him calling my name but I ignore it. These people are stressing me out.

I walk down the corridor, wondering where my feet are bringing me to. This is crazy, I couldn't focus on my class because of Minah. I'm not usually like this.

As I keep on walking, I see a familiar figure is walking in front of me. The person doesn't seem to notice my presence at all. Shit, that's Minah. I don't know what should I do. Jeez, I'm nervous now? She suddenly rises his head and looks directly at me, completely surprised.