One month date

I never thought I would say this, but these past couple of hours with Dan have actually been really fun. He is the complete opposite of what I pictured him to be. I expected him to be all flirty and touchy and kind of rude and even sexual towards his dates and I was actually really nervous that he would have pushed me into doing something I'm not comfortable with. Instead he is this sweet, kind and caring guy who is honestly someone I could be friends with. Nothing like the fuck boy I have portrayed him as. The thing that has surprised me the most is how easily we have connected. We have a lot of the same similarities and same interests. We both have the same humor and we even have an interest in doing something involved with social media which I would have never guessed with him. It's crazy because I've only known him for a few hours but it feels like we have been friends for years. He's just so easy to talk to and it's honestly kind of weird. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Dan and I walk back to my house after spending almost 2 hours at Starbucks and hanging out at the park. I just can't believe how easily we connect and how well everything went. Maybe I was wrong about him and Meghan was right. He looks over at me. He gives me a small side smirk as he reaches over and grabs my hand. I felt my heart flutter as he intertwines our fingers. I look up at him, then down at our hands.

"Wow. I have never met someone who's hands were bigger then mine." I comment. Dan gives me a confused look as he looks down at our hands as well. His eyes widen and he quickly pulls his it away.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't even realize I grabbed your hand." He apologizes. His face turns bright red as he looks forwards and keeps his head low.

"It's alright. I didn't mind." I reassure. He nods his head but stays quiet. "Seriously Dan it's okay." I add. He nods his head again.

"I know. I just don't do good with public affection, or any affection for that matter. Unless it's making out. That I'm all up for that." He claims. That's surprising to hear considering the amount of dates he has been on and how they usually end with him sleeping with them. I stop walking as we have reached my house.

"Well maybe I can be someone you will love being affectionate towards." I say, giving him a wink as I turn to him. He awkwardly laughs as he scratches the back of his head.

"Yeah." He says. He keeps his focus away from me. I frown as he seems uncomfortable. I sigh as I actually really did have a fun time with Dan. Meghan was right, but she also is most likely wrong thinking I will be the one to make him realize that he doesn't want to go around dating and sleeping with whoever anymore and actually settle down with one person. I had fun, but knowing Dan this most likely meant nothing to him. Yeah he hopefully had a good time, but that doesn't mean anything considering he doesn't do relationships, which I'm actually ashamed to admit this, I really wish he did because I want to continue this date and I want us to become close. I stare at Dan as we both stand here in silence.

"So... What now?" I ask. He looks up from the ground.

"Whatever you want I guess." He says. My eyes widen.

"Whatever I want?" I ask. He nods his head.

"Yeah. I know you might not believe this but I don't like to push people into doing things. Especially if they aren't comfortable with it. I just date, and if they want to fuck then we fuck. Simple as that." He admits. I knew those two things, but he really lets his dates control the night as he goes along with it? "But just so you know, I haven't fucked a guy in a while so if that's what you want then-"

"I don't want to Dan." I quickly reassure. He nods his head. "And even if I did, you wouldn't be the one fucking me." I add while giving him a smirk. He raises an eyebrow.

"Oh?" He asks. I nod my head.

"You probably don't believe me but, I'm not a fan of bottoming. I'd much prefer topping and being dominate." I admit, feeling the blood rush to my cheeks as its weird to talk to this to basically a stranger. And there is actually a very personal reason of why I hate bottoming, but I'm not comfortable to tell Dan that just yet. Dan looks down at my hands, then my feet.

"I mean you do have big feet, and you know what they say about big feet." Dan says as he looks back up at me. I blush even more as he's not wrong.

"No cool shoes." I say. Dan laughs as he shakes his head.

"I can't tell if thats you trying to change the subject, or if it's because you are innocent." Dan says. I smile.

"A little bit of both." I say. Dan nods his head. I smile as even though that was kind of awkward topic to talk about, it actually didn't make me feel all that uncomfortable, but I want to get back on the right topic. "Okay so back on doing what I want." I get back onto the subject. "I know you don't do relationships, but can you make an exception?" I ask. He gives me a confused look.

"An exception?" He questions. I nod my head. "What kind of exception?"

"Can you date me for 1 month?" I ask. His eyes widen. "Only 1 month, then you can see if you like being in a relationship or not." I add.

"And why do you want this?" He asks. I felt my cheeks turn warm as I blush again.

"As much as I don't want to admit this, I actually had really fun and you were nothing of what I expected, which is a good thing. And I kind of want to get to know you more." I explain. Dan smiles a little.

"I had fun too I'll admit." He says. I smile as I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"So will you?" I ask. Dan sighs.

"I don't know Phil. You should know that relationships with me never last and that's usually because I don't feel anything towards who I'm dating." He says. My stomach turns a little as he probably feels nothing toward me and I'm hating myself right now because I'm actually starting to feel something for him.

"I know, but maybe that can change with me." I assume. Mainly because I hope so, but also Meghan seemed very convinced that I would be able to and I kind of want that to come true. Dan stares at me as he thinks. He then straightens his back and lets out a sigh.

"Alright. You are pretty attractive and have a strange yet adorable personality. I will take you out on that little deal." Dan agrees. My eyes brighten as I smile wide. "But don't be surprised if by the end of the month I move on." He adds. I won't be surprised, but I will be offended and kind of hurt to be honest.

"Alright. This is our one month date then." I say. Dan nods his head and he continues walking. "I'll see you tomorrow." I say. He turns around and smiles.

"See you one month date." He responds. I laugh a little and head up to my house. I know this is something I would have never expected to do if it wasn't for Meghan, but I really do hope that if Dan does date me for longer then a week, then he will develop feelings for me and want to be in a relationship. There's nothing wrong with him living his life how it is, but I just want to show him that you can be in love and not have to fuck everyone in school. I'm not expecting him to change at the end of the month, but I really I want to be the person to make him finally want to be in a relationship and fall in love with. This whole month could go to waste and I my end up heartbroken, but at least I proved Meghan wrong, even though I hope she's right on this one.