Chapter Three: Red Cups

[ Still January 13th, Wednesday ]

~ Camilla's Pov. ~

Lucy: Lauren!

Lucy shouts as she proudly walks into the giant house while I slowly follow behind her. As I'm walking in, I'm swallowed into a room filled with smoke in the air. The room appeared muggy to my eyes and figures were a slight blur. The living room is super gigantic and held a fancy look to it, but the smoke sort of put a ruin to it. All of Lauren's crew is here, sitting on the couches with red cups in their hands and some carrying different kinds of smoking objects. They all took a small glance at me, but carried on doing what they were doing, not caring much for my presence. Lauren then wonders into the room from a swinging door with a monster drink in her hand, wearing her famous leather jacket with a spaghetti strap grey cropped tank and her usual black ripped jeans and black boots. Obviously it was her go to look, and it didn't look bad on her at all.

Lauren: What?

She says obviously not seeing me in the distance.

Lucy: I brought you a present.

She says, making Lauren look over at me, putting a smile on her face.

Lauren:....I like this present, very much.

Camila: Why did you bring me here?

Lauren: Why'd you come?

She says raising an eyebrow.

Camila: I don't know, just looking for friends.

Lauren: Mhmm...Well if you wanna leave front door is right there or you could get to know 'the crew.'

She says using her fingers as quotations when she says the crew. I didn't know exactly where I was, so I had no way of getting back home, and Lauren or Lucy were my only hope of getting back. So it looks like I'm stuck.

Lauren: What would you prefer?

Camila: I guess I'm getting to know your crew.

Lauren: Awesome.

She says with a smirk then grabs my wrist pulling me closer to the couches where her high and drunk friends sat in a close matter. She let go once she put us to a halt and used her hand to point out her friends and introduced them to me.

Lauren: You've already met the girls. Thats Darion, Ljay, Aron. There is Hunter and his twin sister is Tulsi by the way, Ferguson, Theo, Monty, Chaz, and last, but you know Lucy. She's my partner in crime and my sister, so if you mess with her, you'll certainly be getting close with my fist.

She says with a weird smile on her face and I look at her weirdly. I didn't know if she was joking or serious. Maybe half and half, but either way she still seemed intimidating, well all of her friends did, even with a smile on their face.

Lauren: Everyone this is Camila, she might be one of us.

She says causing some of them to smile or let out 'ooo's' like they were interested and excited about my presence.

Camila: What do you mean might be one of us?

Lauren: You'll see in the future maybe. For now just get comfortable.

She says as Lucy grabs my bag off of me, and then Lauren pushes me on the couch right next to Alexa who was known as Lex to them.

Lex: So are you single Camila?

Camila: No.

Lex: Oh you aren't?

She says obviously shocked at my answer.