Chapter Six : Truthfully

[ January 16th, Friday ]

- AfterSchool -

- Ally's House -

~ Camila's Pov. ~

Mani: I have been hearing rumors about Camila lately.

Camila: What kind of rumors?

Mani: That you've been hanging out with Lex, Ljay, and Lauren Jauregui.

Dinah: Yea, I saw you with Lex and Ljay once in the hallways laughing, I thought I was just being delusional because I was tired, but I heard people talking about it.

Mani: So what is going on?

Camila: Ummm, I do talk to Lex, Ljay, and Lauren. I have no idea how it happened, but I just became extremely close with them.

Mani: We warned you to stay away from Lauren, she isn't good news.

Camila: Yea, but everything people are telling me about her, I have not seen in Lauren or any of her friend act that way. They are all sweet, nice and just really great friends.

Ally: That's just what she wants you to believe, and then she'll finally show the real her after a while, and it's hard to escape from the world of Lauren. All her ex girlfriends and boyfriends say she's horrible, and they can't get her out of their life no matter what. She is just pure torture and a pain the ass to their life. She is manipulating and it's best you depart yourself before this friendship between you two gets farther.

Camila: Wait, what do you mean ex girlfriends and boyfriends?

Ally: Lauren is bisexual, if you didn't know that?

Camila: No, she didn't tell me. 

Dinah: Wel not the point, but she is and she does that to every person she wants to suddenly befriend, trust us. She doesn't wanna be just anyone friend. 

Camila: Then how come she has a whole crew of friends that are loyal to her, for apparently the longest. 

Dinah: Because they have been friends since pre school and elementary before she started pulling down people's pants and knew what sex even was.

Mani: I wouldn't be surprised if she has had sex with all of them, she knows she is hot and takes advantage of that.

Camila: We're just friends, and thats all. I don't even like girls. 

Ally She's Lauren, she will find a way. Trusts Camila, you need to subtract her from you life.

~ Lauren's Pov. ~

Lucy: Lauren! 

Lucy shouted as she barged into my room, and the girl I was currently in my room with covered her naked body while I stay out in the open since it was nothing she hasn't seem before.

Lauren: What?

 I say shout back.

Lucy: Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were in here with someone.

Lauren: Don't worry, Amelia here was just about to leave.

Amelia: What the hell! I didn't even go yet!

Lauren: Not my fault, you know where the bathroom is help yourself.

She then lets out a sigh then moves out of my bed with a sheet wrapped around her body, heading to my room bathroom. Lucy then sits on the bed next to me while I lay back with a frustrated sigh. 

Lucy: You left school early to hook up with some girl?

Lauren: It's not like I have to be at school, I graduated 3 fucking years ago and it's not some random chick. It's Amelia, you know her.