So Many Questions

Clara slowly opens her eyes and it takes a moment for her remember where she was as her bedroom looked so different.
She sits up and a subtle smile appears across her face as she remembers last nights dinner with Ricky. They had a wonderful meal with some of the best tasting wine she ever had, not that she got much chance to enjoy any, and they say and chatted for most of he evening watching the sun set, she spoke of her childhood her parents death and she was left to look after Andrew even though he was the big brother, she noticed Ricky fist grip tight by his side on hearing how hard she worked and much he put her through, but soon real eased them on hearing her live for her family.
He explains he had no parents but also an older brother, who's married and has a 6 year old daughter who often stays at his house 'that explains he pink bedroom' her name was Chrissie and he loved her like she was his own.

"So no significant other?" At that question he furrows his brow a little and Clara gulps hard at the pain she sees in his eyes "No. There's been women, but no one of importance for some time now" taking a large sip of his wine as the apparent end to the conversation so Clara decides not to push it any further.
The night air draws in and a cool breeze gives her a shiver, without hesitation Ricky takes off his jacket to put around her, his fingers gently brushing her skin making her shudder under his touch, his smell surrounding her and her p***y ached for his touch to last longer

"Let's get you to bed" standing up with his hand out to her

"What?!" Clara yelps trying to disguise the pleasure in her tone

"To sleep. It's been a busy day and you need some rest, I'll walk you" taking her arms and rising her to her feet before walking back through the kitchen and up the stairs, on reaching her door she spins herself around to face him before reluctantly giving back his jacket, he gives a smile of thanks and leans in toward her, close enough to kiss but stops he leans his arm around to twist the knob and open the door, she lets out a shaky breath of disappointment, to then feel his arm wrap around her waist and the other up on the back of her neck before placing his lips on hers, touching but not quite kissing, she couldn't take it another minute and threw her arms around his neck pulling him close to her, finally tasting that sweet mouth.
He gently nips at her bottom lip before sliding his tongue in when she gasps at the motion, he hungrily kisses her like a man possessed pulling away long enough to nipple down her neck making her throw her head back in pure pleasure, lightly pressing her nails into his shoulder, he pauses long enough to look into her eyes and is fixated by what he sees as if something inside was on fire.
"I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry if you think I'm pressuring you" he finally whispers

"I'm glad you kissed me, I wanted to jump you all night" she gives him a little wink causing him to smile, God how she loved to see his face like that, why was he so serious all the time? She wanted to make him smile more, please him somehow. But how can she feel like that, they just met yet there was an overpowering connection between them and now she knew he felt it too. Like lightning every time they touched, what it would be like to get closer!?

"In time little one, in time I promise" giving a soft kiss on her cheek before entering into the room that was previously locked.

Just the memory of that kiss had her creaming and she needed a shower quick! Going to the closet she remembered putting her stuff she fetches out some tight fitting dark jeans, with a blue t shirt that brought out her eyes and some black chunky boots, opening her bedroom door to find a very large box on the floor which she almost trips over, there's a little note 'I hope this helps to fill your wardrobe a little more- Ricky X'
Opening the box she finds jeans and t shirts, a thick coat and a thinner jacket with some shoes, she also finds some riding gear- trousers, knee high boots, stirrup and helmet, under that some very sexy lingerie along with some pretty but basic undies too.
Not really having time to put it all away she places it on the bed and gives the sexy lingerie a lingering look; it lacy and would barely cover anything, some of it was a deep red and some was purple, all matching. She smiles and bites her lip wondering whether she would get the chance to model it for him.
Mentally shaking the thoughts out of her head before she would have to change her knickers she made her way downstairs and to the kitchen greeting Maggie and Beth with a hug she sets about getting herself some breakfast, so many questions were still going around her head, maybe these were the guys to get some answers from as Ricky was apparently not going to talk much.