Chapter 1 (More or less)

A/N: Before reading this, please be up-to-date on "Spyder and The Avengers" by me and "The Ultimate Spider-Man Returns" by @omegacraft106. If not, it'll be pretty hard to understand what's going on. Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Pepper's POV*

Before the security camera's footage even began to play, I felt an odd tugging sensation. It started at the tips of my toes and worked its way up to my head. I felt like somthing was about to happen, but I had no idea what.

I spun away from the table and lurched over to Tony, who was eyeing me with some concern.

"Suit," I managed to say, my head pounding. "Now."

He gritted his teeth and simultaneously pressed two buttons on the master control pad. One of the buttons immediately shut down the gigundo screen, and the other caused a secret drawer to pop open and dispel my suit.

I winced as mechanical arms yanked the costume down over my body and roughly jerked my mask on.

I felt dizzy and nauseous, like I was about to pass out or vomit- or both.

Mr. Stark softly put his arm on my shoulder. "Hey, kid. What's wrong?"

I grabbed my head as the pain increased, curling up into a fetal position.

I groaned, which was all the response I could muster. Then, without another sound, I was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: To find out what happens next, go see my partner's book, "The Ultimate Spider-Man Returns," the second-to-last chapter. DO NOT READ THE NEXT PART WITHOUT DOING THE ABOVE, OR ELSE NOTHING WILL MAKE SENSE. Please.

¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤●¤

A/N: You want to know who Ethan is, right? Then check out omegacraft106 's book. Title is above in quotation marks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ethan's POV*

I woke up falling from the sky, the wind whistling in my ears. Suddenly, just as I thought I was going to splat on the ground, a strange figure who seemed to be wearing an iron suit flew up and caught me.

As he landed and the headpiece retracted, I gasped. It was none other than Tony Stark, aka Iron Man!

I knew I recognized that suit from somewhere.

Tony put his hands on his hips and glared at me menacingly. "What have you done with Pepper?"

I shrugged. "Pepper.... Potts?"

His eyes narrowed. "No, you idiot! Pepper Parker!"

I shook my head. "Sorry, Tony, but I only know a Peter Parker. No 'Pepper's." I paused and scratched my head. "Wait, don't you recognize me?"

The millionaire snorted. "You have no idea how many people ask me that question every day."

I was about to make a scathing comeback when something else caught my eye.

"...Is that... Your suit?" I asked.

Tony nodded proudly. "Yeah," he responded. "The newest of its kind. Isn't it awesome?"

I winced, saying, "Well, where I came from, your suit looks nothing like that."

Mr. Stark made a little huffing noise. "Kid, what the heck is that supposed to mean?"

I thought about it for a second. "Sir," I said slowly. "I think I'm in the wrong Earth."