«5»

A/N- this isn't good hahaha Jack has made Charlie angry. This should be interesting!!

Sorry Doll,

Did you really think it would be that easy? Try again next time.

Sean xx

"UGGHH!!!!!" I practically growled as I whipped my gun out of my bag. I stomped back up to the house and slammed open the door to meet a smirking Sean and Mark. "Back so soon doll?" Damn it does he have any other facial expression? "Cut the Crap give me my stuff greeny." I raised my gun. "Or I'm going to stain these walls red. "Feisty. I like." Mark said wiggling his eyebrows. Before I could say anything the color drained from Sean's face. "Wha? Shit." I said as I heard gurgling and moaning. "Zombies." We said in unison.
"Well I'll just take this." I said sprinting over to the bag beside Sean. I grabbed it and ran to the door. Before I could open it though Sean practically shrieked "Wait Charlie wait!" "Yes?" I replied not taking my hand off the door knob. " Please help us, that gun I had pointed at you, it has no ammo and the food in that cabinet is all we have left were going to die out here please help us."
"Im not much for mercy greeny." "Please?" Mark begged. "What's in it for me greeny and hurry it up those corpses are getting closer and there's a lot of them." "You can stay here we have a garage to park your truck in and the electricity still works sort of." I sighed. "You stole my stuff and pointed a gun," "An empty gun." Mark butted in. "At my head." I finished, glaring at him. "Yah and we're sorry we're actually really nice people and I promise never to point a gun at your head again just please help us."
"Alright I help you but pull any funny stuff and leave you here to die. Now get me some boards and take these," I pulled out my pistol and threw it to Sean and threw my 357 to Mark. "I presume you can shoot a gun with bullets correct?" I cocked an eyebrow at them to which they nodded. "Do you guys have any boards or something I can use to block off these windows?" "Yah while back we took some from a house that had fallen down." "Good go get them were going to need a lot and a hammer I have nails."
Mark ran upstairs to get the boards while I searched my bag for nails. I finally found a little bag full. "This should work. He better hurry before they get here." As life just loves to screw people over that's when the runners spotted movement in the house.