Teach me~

Hwa-young POV

I was sitting in a practice room on a comfy couch listening to some music through my headphones as worked on a song for my monthly inspection. Crumpled pieces of paper were scattered across the floor as I wracked my brain for a tune. I always like to compose songs for the monthly inspection but that means that I have to always think of something new and original. I gently tapped my pencil on my notebook hoping that it would give me at least a tiny bit of inspiration yet, nothing. I threw my notebook and pencil on the ground and ran my hand through my hair in frustration. Just then someone plopped down beside me and threw their arm around my shoulders. A little scream escaped my lips as I turned to see Jr. I gave him a gentle nudge, trying to slow down my heart.

"Yah~ you scared me." I said moving away from him in anger.

I folded my arms across my chest. I was already stressed out enough, I didn't need him bugging me right now. He moved closer to me and once again put his arm around my shoulders.

"Mianhae~" he said cutely.

I sighed deeply and continued to move down the couch away from him. Yet, he continued to follow me. I felt myself beginning to give in to him and my cheeks began to flush with pink. I felt myself reach the other end of the couch where he met me. I sat for a few seconds trying to gather up every bit of courage in my body. A rush of adrenaline raced through my body and I turned to him and and pecked him on the cheek. I could see that he was surprised and I was pretty surprised myself that I was able to do it. I'm usually not the type to do that.

"Now can you leave me alone I have to keep doing my work." I joked.

He chuckled "Yah~ you just did that and now you expect me to leave you alone."

I started to get up to grab my notebook off the ground and the scrap pieces paper when he spun me around and pulled me onto his lap. He held me really close and began to nuzzle his head in my neck. I tried to free myself from his arms.

"Yah~ pervert all I did was give you a kiss on the cheek." I said.

"Tch, pervert? Says the one who started it." He said jokingly as he loosened up his grip.

I grabbed my notebook off of the ground and sat back down beside him. I flipped back to my previous page that I started when I could feel him looking over my shoulder.

"What are you staring at?" I asked half distracted.

"Mmm just seeing what your writing." He said while concentrating on reading my work.

We sat in silence while I continued to scribble down notes and him on his phone, looking up every so often. I actually started to get somewhere on my song. I guess Jr is a good thing to havr arounf for inspiration but, I was still stuck on just one part.

"Jr..." I say quietly.

"Yeah jagiya?" He cooed.

I sighed "First don't call me that I'm not your jagiya, we've just started dating yesterday, and can you help me with this song?"

"Fine..." He pouted.

He took the notebook from my hands and began to read it through. He thought for a while and then he took my hand and began to lead me somewhere.

"Jr where are we going?" I asked confused.

Jr didn't answer and continued to drag me along. We walked into one of the recording studios with all the instruments in and he plopped me down in front of a piano.

"Play the piece on the piano." He told me.

I started to bring my hands up to the keys only sigh and pull them back to my lap.

"I don't know how to play the piano." I sighed in embarrassment.

He put a hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you."

He continued to show me different notes and keys. He would play something and then he would tell me to repeat it after him. I began to learn little by little and he continued to be patient with me no matter what because trust me, I'm not always the easiest person to work with. I was playing a few notes when I messed up. He took my hands and repositioned them on the keys with his hands over mine. Butterflies began to flutter inside of my stomach. H then guided my hands throuh the practice.

It was coming up on two hours since we started and Jr decided to end it there. Luckily we were able to finish the song but I was disappointed because I was having fun and I wanted to keep learning.

"Jr... can't we keep going?" I pouted.

"No you should take a break. We can keep going tomorrow." He said.

I tried doing my best aegyo on him. I gently tugged at his sleeve. He started to get up to leave but I followed.

"Oppa~ but I want to keep spending time with you." I said while grabbing his hand like a little kid.

Suddenly he pushes me and pins me against a wall with his right arm beside my head. I looked down slightly embarrassed and too nervous to look him in the eyes.

"A~ where did my jagiya learn to do aegyo so well?" He whispered in my ear.

I folded my arms across my chest.

"I told you not to call me jagiya." I pouted.

"But your mine and only mine." He smirked as he took my hand intertwined his fingers with mine.

"How about I teach you something else other than piano for now." He whispered.

He began to lean closer to me until I pushed him away and walked to the door.

"See who's the pervert now." I joked.

I opened the door and walked down the hallway back to the original practice room. Suddenly I feel someone back hug me.

"You might think that I am but you can't stop me from loving you. My love for you is an endless ocean that can never be drained..."

He didn't release me from his arms but I never planned on leaving.