Kou Mukami X Tough!Reader (Poor kitten)

Your P.O.V

       I walked through the alley after fighting some people who jumped me. My legs gave out suddenly and I fell to the ground scraping the palms of my hands. Pulling myself up I walk out of the alley and start walking to a cafe where my friend (b/f/n) works.

    "(Y/n) what happened to you? Did you get into another fight?" (b/f/n) says as I open the door the bell ringing. I look around and see a few people in the Cafe. A guy was sitting surrounded by a group of girls fawning over him. 'Stupid idols nowadays.' I think and walk to the counter where (b/f/n) held a rag to stop the bleeding on my palms and face.

    I could feel eyes on me as we walked through the door to the backroom. "Are you alright? You got some bad cuts and bruises this time?" (B/f/n) says wrapping my palms again and I finish cleaning my cut on my lip.

   "(Y/n) you need to stop getting into fights cause I won't always be here to help you when your hurt." They say and I nod pulling my (f/c) light/thin jacket over my shirt. 

   "Yeah yeah I'll get on that. Now I got to go home." I say and (b/f/n) walks out of the backroom to the counter. "Here have a drink before you go." They offer me and I take a coffee and thank them, "no problem (Y/n). Also, that cute idol guy over there is staring at you." I turn my head and see the blonde idol looking over here. His fangirls growled when they didn't have their attention and noticed him looking over here.

    "Okay well I really have to go, I'll catch up with you tomorrow?" I say and (b/f/n) gives me a thumbs-up as I leave the Cafe.

    As I walk down the street it starts pouring down the rain. "Really?" I pull my thin jacket around me trying to keep warm. After a few seconds, I'm drenched in rainwater, my (h/c) hair plastered across my face. Suddenly I'm falling to the ground, "Shit." I catch myself just barely with my hands on the concrete.

    Looking up I realize a group of girls pushed me down. "What do you think you're doing?" I growl at them and they glare at me. "Stay away from Kou." One of them says and kicks me in the ribs.

   'Who the hell's Kou?' I think and stand up. Suddenly I'm grabbed by my arms and hit several times in the stomach. I wince slightly from the sudden hits, "What's going on over here?" I look up and see a figure walking closer to where the girls were beating me.

    "Oh, Kou this bitch was trying to steal you away from us. Don't worry we took care of her though." The girls dropped me to the ground and ran to the person Kou trying to hug him.

    "Get out of here now." I watched the idol from the Cafe run his fans off and help me stand up. "Thanks for that," I say and steady myself but fail falling to my knees again since I was already worn out from my earlier fight. "Poor kitten can't even stand on her own. Don't worry I'll take care of you." I hear Kou say before I blacked out.

*

*

*
UPDATED. TRIED TO FIX A FEW THINGS

Hello everyone.

Please send in requests because I suck when I have no certain thing to write

Until next time 😊

         ~Ace

edited