Scenario 3 When He Asks You Out

Oooohhhhhh letttts goooooo🔜

Shu

Shu and you have been hanging out in the music room at school every day during classes. "Shu play the violin for me again." You ask laying on the sofa on your back.

Glancing over at you he smiles at your lazy relaxing form. "Alright, I'll play for you." You opened your eye and saw him pick up the violin.

You sat up and watched Shu end his performance for you. "That was amazing, Shu. You're so talented when you're not being lazy." You giggle as Shu sits the instrument down.

Shu walks closer to you, as you sit up on the sofa to let him sit next to you. He sits down and looks over your form, 'she's so stunning. With her (h/l)(h/c), and shining (e/c) orbs.' Shu thinks and you look at him happily.

"(Y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" He scratches the back of his head nervously. "Of course I will Shu!" You say and throw your arms around him.

You pull away and look him in the eyes, "Oi please show me how to play the violin." Shu smirks and nods, "okay. Well, let me show you how to hold it right first." He wraps his arms around you putting your hands in the right place, making you blush at the position the two of you were in.

Reiji

You and Reiji were working in his room/laboratory on some new potions. You just finished one that you knew Reiji would be proud of. "Oi, I'm done with mine want to go try them out in one of your brothers?" You ask and he nods finishing mixing his.

You and he went to the kitchen and you put your potion in Subaru's drink. Reiji put his in Shu's food and the two of you went to the dining room. The servants of the mansion brought the food out and everyone started eating.

After dinner you and Reiji watched the victims of your experiments change. Shu started cleaning around the house and wasn't being lazy, which made the other brother wonder what happened.

Subaru hadn't raised his voice since dinner and has been calm. Also making the other wonder what happened.

You and Reiji went back to his room to talk about the experiments. Soon Reiji turned to you and grabbed your arm.

"Reiji?" You look him in the eyes and he opens his mouth to say something. "(Y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" You smile and hug him.

"Yes, Reiji I will." He hugs back and muzzles into your neck.

Ayato

Ayato watched you at your basketball game and saw you had the ball for the final shot. The timer counted down and you dunked the ball into the net winning the game for your team.

"Great job (y/n) I knew you were going to win. Ore-Sama is proud of you." Ayato praises you and you smile at him, "thanks Ore-Sama I have to go change I'll be back." You say and start walking to the changing room.

Ayato waits by throwing baskets and sees you come out of the room.

He teleports being you and hugs you. "Let me walk you home tonight." He says and you nod.

The two of you walk through the woods and Ayato turns to you. "Oi (y/n) be Ore-Samas girlfriend?" You connect eyes with him and smile happily. "Of course Ayato I'll be your girlfriend." You say and peck his cheek.

Laito

"(Y/n) your so pretty, like a model." You flip your hair and ignore the group of playboys at school hot on you. You flip your hair and walk away to your locker.

"Oi little-bitch come with me a minute." You turn and see your best friend Laito and smile, "okay." You follow him to a room and he grabs your hand and you blush.

"Laito, what's wrong?" You ask and touch the top of his hand startling him. "H-hey (y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" You go wide-eyed and hug Laito whose blushing like his brothers hair.

"Awww is Laito blushing?" You tease him and he smirks, "yes Laito I'll be your girlfriend." He pulls you closer and kisses your forehead, making you blush.

"Look who's blushing now (y/n)?" You slap his arm and he laughs.

KANATO

"(Y/n) come to my and teddy's tea party." You look up from your book and nod. "Okay, Kanato." He grabs your hand smiling and drags you to his room.

"Would you like some more tea Kanato, Teddy?" You ask and Kanato nods, you pour tea in his and teddy's cups.

"(Y/n) be my girlfriend?" Kanato asks you blushing slightly. You look up at him and hug him lightly. "Of course Kanato-Kun." He hugs you back tighter and pets your hair.

(Sorry I have no idea about how Kanato would ask you out. sorry guys)

Subaru

You and Subaru layed in the garden of roses looking at the sky. You felt eyes on you and glanced at Subaru, he looked away and blushed.

"It's so pretty tonight, right Subaru?" You ask and he nods, "yea it is. But not as pretty as you tonight." You looked at him and blushed, "Oh Subaru that's so sweet." You say and he smiles slightly.

"Oi (y/n) w-would you b-be my g-girlfriend?" Subaru stutters handing a white rose to you, and his face was red again.

"Yes Subaru," you lean toward him and peck his cheek.

*

*

*

Okay, guys so I'm headed to the beach right now for my bday and I'm so tired and cramped in the car.