Kanato Sakamaki X Crush!Reader (Chocolate)

~chocolate~

You have always had your eye on the craziest Sakamaki, Kanato.

You were just a new student when you met Kanato. He was the first person who made you feel welcomed at the school. His mood swings were unexpected at times but when he was angry you offered him, sweets.

"Oi (Y/n) why do you always hang with that creepy Sakamaki boy?" Your other friend (b/f/n) asks and you shrug your shoulders.

"He's not crazy, and I like him." You cover your mouth after you say that. "Oh my gosh, you like him? I have to tell everyone." She runs back into the school and you hear her scream throughout the halls.

"Dammit, I should have kept my mouth shut." You eat another piece of chocolate and get up, dreading going to class.

As your walking down the hallways you see people looking at you and giggling. You turn a corner and are grabbed, and pulled into a room.

You tried to scream and get the person off of you, but they cover your mouth. "(Y/n) calm down it's just me. Kanato." You stop thrashing around and see Kanato behind you.

"What are you doing here? Why did you pull me into this room?" You ask and Kanato smiles at you. "Your friend told me you liked me. Is that true?"

At first, you glare, "she's NOT my friend anymore.." But then you blush a dark red and nod, "but. Y-yes I do l-like you Kanato." You stammer and he smiles at you.

"I really like you too." You look up and Kanato presses his lips to yours. You kiss back and the kiss gets heated up.

The two of you pull away for air and Kanato licks his lips. "Mmmm (y/n)- chan tastes like chocolate."

~chocolate~

*

*

*

Next up is a Kanato X Reader (Lemon)

edited