Scenario 2 When you randomly kiss them

Damn

Ok anyways let's go

When you randomly kiss them

Shu

You were looking through the mansion trying to find your boyfriend, Shu. "Subaru where's Shu?" You ask the tsundere vampire.

"I just saw him in the living room sleeping," Subaru says and you go to the room he said opening the door quietly.

"I found you.~" You whisper and walk up to him seeing him listening to his music.

"Awww he's just so cute." You look over his facial features and kiss him suddenly.

"Ahhhh." You feel arms around your waist. You see Shu in front of your face again and he opens his ocean blue eyes that met your (e/c) ones. "That was a great way to wake up (y/n). Now it's my turn." Shu smirks and kisses your lips passionately.

The two of you had a great night together.

*

Reiji

Reiji and you were in his room working on potions. Well, he was working on potions, while you watched him bored out of your mind.

"Reiji when are you going to be finished?" You say kicking your legs on the bed slowly. "I'm almost done just be patient, give me a few more minutes (y/n)." He says glances at you.

Timeskip

You watched Reiji and start getting irritated from watching him for another half hour. "Reiji you said you would be done a long time ago." You say and he just keeps playing with his potions.

'Maybe I can get his attention another way.' You think and hops off the bed and go behind the vampire.

"Reiji!" He turns and you pull his collar down to kiss him. He tries to deepen the kiss, but you pull away.

"Oh sorry, Reiji I have to go do something. I'll be back for tea." You say and walk to the door.

"You are going to be punished (y/n)." He says as you leave the room. He goes back to his desk and starts making a potion for your tea.

Ayato

You and Ayato were sitting in the living room. "Give me a bite (y/n)," He says trying to get the takoyaki from your hands.

"Nope, this is mine." You turn your back to the redhead and eat the takoyaki.

Ayato starts pouting and you look at him. "Oi Ayato over here." You say and Ayato looks at you.

Before he could say anything you kiss him, his eyes widen in shock before kissing you back.

"What was that for?" He asks and you smirk, "can't I kiss my boyfriend?" He blushes and you put a piece of takoyaki between your teeth and move toward him.

The two of you share the takoyaki and make out.

Kanato

Kanto and you were laying in bed. You woke up and saw the insane vampire still sleeping. "Kanato." You whisper and he shuffles slightly.

You start to get out of bed but feel his arms holding you in place.

"Kanato let go." You try to pry off his arms.

He doesn't budge and you get an idea. "Kanato I'll make you sweets if you let go." You say but he ignores you.

"Okay, then I'll do this." You say and kiss him straight on the lips. You feel him open his eyes and kiss you back.

The two of you pull away and catch your breath. "Now where are those sweets?" He says and you smile.

"Let me up and I'll make some." He let's go and you go make him a cake.

Laito

You were walking through the halls and see a group of girls standing at your locker. "Oi (y/n) stay away from my Laito he doesn't like you." One says and flips her hair. "You can't tell me to stay away from my boyfriend. He's mine, not yours." You say and the girls growl.

"As if he's your boyfriend you too ugly for him." You roll your eyes and see Laito walking up behind the girls. "Oi Laito come here." You say and he walks to you, glancing at the group of girls in front of you.

You grab his collar and pull him down to kiss you. Connecting your lips, you close your eyes holding onto Laito.

You pull away and glare at the girls. "See he's mine now back off." You growl and they stomp away angrily. "I like your angry side (y/n)," Laito smirks and you laugh slightly.

"Oi!" You grab Laito's fedora off his head and put it on. He tries to take it back but you move out of his reach.

He grabs your waist and leans his head to your ear. "I'm going to make you scream my name tonight." You blush and Laito teleports the two of you home.

Subaru

You were watching through the window as your tsundere boyfriend slashed another rose with his knife. 'He must be angry again.' You think and start going to the garden.

You walk down the stairs passing Laito and Ayato. "He's in one of his moods again (y/n)," Laito says as you nod, opening the door going outside.

"Subaru." You say walking up to him. He turns around and sees you. "What do you want (y/n)?" He asks and you frown sadly.

"What's wrong?" You ask as he turns away from you again. He doesn't answer so you walk closer to him and touch his shoulder.

"Subaru please what's wrong?" You ask but he shakes his head. "Okay then, look at me." You command and he turns his head toward you. You take the chance to kiss him and feel him jump at the sudden action.

He kissed you back and wraps his arms around you. "Better?" You ask pulling away. Subaru blushes and nods kissing you again, this time you blush and kiss back.

*

*

*

I decided to do another scenario and that's why this update took so long.

updated