Laito Sakamaki X Reader (His)

'Seriously how bad can it be to live in a house full of vampires?'

"I never should have asked that damn question." You say sitting on your bed listening to the noises on the Sakamaki mansion.

"Oi melons/pancake give me your blood." You hear Ayato say from the side of the bed. "No," you deadpanned and he glares at you.

"What did you say to me?" He asks and climbs on top of your body. "Oi get off tomato head." Ayato stops and stares at you in shock.

"Oh (y/n)-chan," Laito walks into the doorway and sees Ayato on top of you. "Get off of my bitch-chan. She's not yours." Laito pushes Ayato off of you and pulls you close to him.

"She's not yours Laito now give her here. I want some of her blood and she'll give it to Ore-Sama." Ayato tries to grab you from Laito, but he holds you and moves your hair from your neck.

He licks the exposed skin slowly and you whimper out slightly. You feel his sharp fangs sink into your neck and cry out.

From the corner of your eye, you see Ayato leave the room angrily. Laito pulls back and connects his lips to yours. "Now let me remind you who you belong to (y/n)." Laito keeps you awake all night to show you are his.

*

*

*
EDITED FIXED A FEW THINGS.

Yea this one sucks but oh well I need some ideas
.... yes. Pun intended 😂

I might do some scenarios also

edited